Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default As usual

Gov Spitzer, a Democrat... need I say more ?:-)

Not that I care who he bangs, but the pomposity of these assholes is
just too much to bear.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message
Gov Spitzer, a Democrat... need I say more ?:-)

Not that I care who he bangs, but the pomposity of these assholes is
just too much to bear.

But it's worth remembering that, prostitution or no, he did his real damage
on Wall Street and did it just to score points.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 18:04:45 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message
Gov Spitzer, a Democrat... need I say more ?:-)

Not that I care who he bangs, but the pomposity of these assholes is
just too much to bear.

But it's worth remembering that, prostitution or no, he did his real damage
on Wall Street and did it just to score points.

He was also "big" on prosecuting prostitution ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message
On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 18:04:45 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message
Gov Spitzer, a Democrat... need I say more ?:-)

Not that I care who he bangs, but the pomposity of these assholes is
just too much to bear.

But it's worth remembering that, prostitution or no, he did his real
damage on Wall Street and did it just to score points.

He was also "big" on prosecuting prostitution ;-)

And if he was a Republican he'd be gone in a few days.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:
Gov Spitzer, a Democrat... need I say more ?:-)

Not that I care who he bangs, but the pomposity of these assholes is
just too much to bear.

...Jim Thompson

Face it folks, republicans or democrats, these unfortunately are the
type folks we have to choose from at elections. You have to ask yourself
why these fat cats spend so much money to get into office. We should run
them all out of town on a rail.

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Follow The Money" ;-P

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 18:41:31 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message
On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 18:04:45 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message
Gov Spitzer, a Democrat... need I say more ?:-)

Not that I care who he bangs, but the pomposity of these assholes is
just too much to bear.

But it's worth remembering that, prostitution or no, he did his real
damage on Wall Street and did it just to score points.

He was also "big" on prosecuting prostitution ;-)

And if he was a Republican he'd be gone in a few days.

Yes. But he's a Democrat, so he's negotiating his demise, requiring
no prosecution in return for his resignation ;-)

On the plus side, he's a supporter of Shrillary.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:05:35 -0400, RFI-EMI-GUY
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
Gov Spitzer, a Democrat... need I say more ?:-)

Not that I care who he bangs, but the pomposity of these assholes is
just too much to bear.

...Jim Thompson

Face it folks, republicans or democrats, these unfortunately are the
type folks we have to choose from at elections. You have to ask yourself
why these fat cats spend so much money to get into office. We should run
them all out of town on a rail.

Tar-and-feathers is my preferred method ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 16:12:45 -0800, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Gov Spitzer, a Democrat... need I say more ?:-)

Not that I care who he bangs, but the pomposity of these assholes is
just too much to bear.

He's an idiot. Of all people, who should be better informed on the true
use of the Patriot Act surveillance? And how did he not know that he is
a target thanks to his past efforts in bringing down GOP supporters on
Wall Street?

Hogwash! Though it's exactly what I've come to expect from you, Paul.

I'll bet you $100 that the hotel room bugging was court authorized.

Learn to read, Paul.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Jim Thompson" wrote in message
Gov Spitzer, a Democrat... need I say more ?:-)

Not that I care who he bangs, but the pomposity of these assholes is
just too much to bear.

...Jim Thompson

I can see why he had to pay for it...

Cheers

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Gov Spitzer, a Democrat... need I say more ?:-)

Not that I care who he bangs, but the pomposity of these assholes is
just too much to bear.

He's an idiot. Of all people, who should be better informed on the true
use of the Patriot Act surveillance? And how did he not know that he is
a target thanks to his past efforts in bringing down GOP supporters on
Wall Street?

Hogwash! Though it's exactly what I've come to expect from you, Paul.

I'll bet you $100 that the hotel room bugging was court authorized.

Learn to read, Paul.

And be sure to check your bedroom closet tonight, Paul... the
boogeyman is lurking, waiting to record your every sexual
transgression ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:

Gov Spitzer, a Democrat... need I say more ?:-)

Not that I care who he bangs, but the pomposity of these assholes is
just too much to bear.

He's an idiot. Of all people, who should be better informed on the true
use of the Patriot Act surveillance? And how did he not know that he is
a target thanks to his past efforts in bringing down GOP supporters on
Wall Street?

--
Paul Hovnanian
Klein bottle for rent -- inquire within
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Spitzer's a moron. Monorosity does not seem to have any particular party
affiliation, however.

"Tom Del Rosso" wrote:

And if he was a Republican he'd be gone in a few days.

Bull****.

The historical record does not support anything of the kind. Plenty of
meat for this grindstone, plenty of scummy, corrupt and hypocritical
Republicans to choose from. Most recently, or at least the most
memorable recent one: Larry Craig. For governors, John Rowland comes to
mind - he "resigned" a few days after the impeachment proceedings
finally started, months or years after the evidence of his wrongdoing
first came to light.

Got a bunch of Republican pedophiles, homophobic homosexuals, drunk
drivers and various other sorts of creep. It's not a clean party; Nor
does it practice what it preaches.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Gov Spitzer, a Democrat... need I say more ?:-)

Not that I care who he bangs, but the pomposity of these assholes is
just too much to bear.

He's an idiot. Of all people, who should be better informed on the true
use of the Patriot Act surveillance? And how did he not know that he is
a target thanks to his past efforts in bringing down GOP supporters on
Wall Street?

Hogwash! Though it's exactly what I've come to expect from you, Paul.

I'll bet you $100 that the hotel room bugging was court authorized.

Learn to read, Paul.

Haven't seen anything in the news about rooms being bugged. The
investigation started when they traced money transfers made from
Spitzer's account and includes wiretaps of his phone.

And be sure to check your bedroom closet tonight, Paul... the
boogeyman is lurking, waiting to record your every sexual
transgression ;-)

I have nothing to fear. I don't do business with _high_priced_ escort
services.

--
Paul Hovnanian
Ban the bomb. Save the world for conventional warfare.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

If you haven't read the article, go he
http://www.aspentimes.com/article/20...LY06/198091324

It sounds like there are some angry people on this rant!

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Gov Spitzer, a Democrat... need I say more ?:-)

Not that I care who he bangs, but the pomposity of these assholes is
just too much to bear.

He's an idiot. Of all people, who should be better informed on the true
use of the Patriot Act surveillance? And how did he not know that he is
a target thanks to his past efforts in bringing down GOP supporters on
Wall Street?

Hogwash! Though it's exactly what I've come to expect from you, Paul.

I'll bet you $100 that the hotel room bugging was court authorized.

Learn to read, Paul.

Haven't seen anything in the news about rooms being bugged. The
investigation started when they traced money transfers made from
Spitzer's account and includes wiretaps of his phone.

Spitzer's bank turned him in to the Feds for large cash transactions.
Then the hotel room and phone were bugged.

And be sure to check your bedroom closet tonight, Paul... the
boogeyman is lurking, waiting to record your every sexual
transgression ;-)

I have nothing to fear. I don't do business with _high_priced_ escort
services.

Only _cheap_ ones ?:-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 20:33:22 -0500, "Tim"
wrote:

If you haven't read the article, go he
http://www.aspentimes.com/article/20...LY06/198091324

It sounds like there are some angry people on this rant!

[snip]

Wow! That sure describes how I feel!

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
Gov Spitzer, a Democrat... need I say more ?:-)

Not that I care who he bangs, but the pomposity of these assholes is
just too much to bear.

...Jim Thompson

Face it folks, republicans or democrats, these unfortunately are the
type folks we have to choose from at elections. You have to ask yourself
why these fat cats spend so much money to get into office. We should run
them all out of town on a rail.

Tar-and-feathers is my preferred method ;-)

Some of the dominatrixes can do that.....for a small additional charge.

--
Paul Hovnanian
RAM disk is *not* an installation procedure.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:
Gov Spitzer, a Democrat... need I say more ?:-)

Not that I care who he bangs, but the pomposity of these assholes is
just too much to bear.

...Jim Thompson

Oh, it was a girl prostitute?

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Tim Wescott wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:
Gov Spitzer, a Democrat... need I say more ?:-)

Not that I care who he bangs, but the pomposity of these assholes is
just too much to bear.

...Jim Thompson

Oh, it was a girl prostitute?

Well, it depends which party you want to go to.

donald

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Gov Spitzer, a Democrat... need I say more ?:-)

It's well known that the democrats do it to each other. Republicans do it to
the rest of us.
And don't even get me started on our carpet mu.. er, bagging senator running
for higher office.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Ecnerwal" wrote in message
And if he was a Republican he'd be gone in a few days.

Bull****.

The historical record does not support anything of the kind. Plenty of
meat for this grindstone, plenty of scummy, corrupt and hypocritical
Republicans to choose from. Most recently, or at least the most
memorable recent one: Larry Craig.

Larry Craig, 62, says he was a victim of "profiling" when he was arrested
June 11 at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport for soliciting sex
from an undercover police officer in an adjoining stall in a men's restroom.
Craig pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct by defending his life from the
undercover police officer in August. He is appealing his conviction,
financed by his 2008 re-election fund. Because of the scandal, With a
102,000 dollar a year Senate Retirement fund, Larry Craig no longer needs
the money to run for office; after 33 years in state and national office, he
says he will not seek re-election next year. Larry Craig also faces a
Senate Ethics Committee inquiry, which was requested by Senate GOP
leadership.

For governors, John Rowland comes to mind

During the years that Rowland was in office, the state enjoyed
record-breaking surpluses, state spending increased only modestly, with real
spending growth rates of just over two percent annually between 1995 and
2003. For the first time in state history, tax rebate checks were returned
to taxpayers in 1998 and again in 1999. He adhered to the state spending cap
voters had added to the state constitution in 1992.
During those years, the state invested more than $2 billion to rebuild the
University of Connecticut. Major investments were also made in the
Connecticut State University and Community Technical College systems;
enrollments as of 2004 were at an all-time high.

As of 2004, Connecticut students led the nation in performance, and the
number of spaces in pre-school programs more than doubled during his term in
office.

In the first year of Rowland's third term, rumors began circulating that
contractors doing business with the state paid for and made improvements to
his weekend cottage, that he benefited improperly from the sale of a
condominium in Washington, D.C. at an inflated price, that he took gifts
from subordinates in state government, and that he took partial ownership in
businesses immediately before they were granted state contracts. These
eventually led to federal investigations and then indictments of some of
Rowland's close aides, who then cooperated with federal investigators.

On December 23, 2004, Rowland pleaded guilty to stealing honest service.
Rowland was sentenced on March 18, 2005, in New Haven, Connecticut to one
year and one day in prison, four months house arrest, three years probation
and community service. On April 1 he entered the Federal Correctional
Institution in Loretto, Pennsylvania. His Federal inmate number was
15623-014.

Got a bunch of Republican pedophiles, homophobic homosexuals, drunk
drivers and various other sorts of creep. It's not a clean party; Nor
does it practice what it preaches.

Which one was the pedophile, homophobic homosexual, drunk driver or various
other sorts of creep ?
I kind of missed that in your disertation.

Maybe if you added a battery, a switch and a light bulb ?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
Gov Spitzer, a Democrat... need I say more ?:-)

Not that I care who he bangs, but the pomposity of these assholes is
just too much to bear.

...Jim Thompson
Face it folks, republicans or democrats, these unfortunately are the
type folks we have to choose from at elections. You have to ask yourself
why these fat cats spend so much money to get into office. We should run
them all out of town on a rail.

Tar-and-feathers is my preferred method ;-)

Some of the dominatrixes can do that.....for a small additional charge.

The Second Amendment was for protecting the US Citizenry against corrupt
policiticans.
Do you suppose corrupt jihadists would be willing for a small additinal
charge to die for their cause to benefit the US Citizenry ?
..

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

[...]

If a person can't get laid with the cash they've got in their pocket,
they've got no busines trying.

--
Paul Hovnanian
Procrastinators: The leaders for tomorrow.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
YD YD is offline

Late at night, by candle light, Jim Thompson
penned this immortal
opus:

Gov Spitzer, a Democrat... need I say more ?:-)

Not that I care who he bangs, but the pomposity of these assholes is
just too much to bear.

...Jim Thompson

The pomposity of your asshole isn't far behind.

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

but the pomposity of these assholes is
just too much to bear.

HA!! look who's talking. Sheesh.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"William Hayes" wrote in message
et...

"Ecnerwal" wrote in message
[...]

Well, Bush is a drunk driver, obvious creep & probable homophobe.

Maybe if you added a battery, a switch and a light bulb ?

Maybe.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"maxell" wrote in message

"William Hayes" wrote in message
et...

Which one was the pedophile, homophobic homosexual, drunk driver or
various other sorts of creep ?
I kind of missed that in your disertation.

Well, Bush is a drunk driver,

Reason Presidents have Limos driven by "Secret Service".

obvious creep

Which gives far too much credit to Bush intellegence.

& probable homophobe.

that too, takes intellect.

Aren't you glad Dan Quayle isn't President ....

JT as usual Lee Woodworking 19 March 8th 07 05:40 AM
Water not as hot as usual ashroyer Home Repair 2 March 4th 06 02:09 PM
Not the usual SDS question PM UK diy 11 July 9th 03 12:29 PM