Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default As usual

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 16:12:45 -0800, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Gov Spitzer, a Democrat... need I say more ?:-)

Not that I care who he bangs, but the pomposity of these assholes is
just too much to bear.

He's an idiot. Of all people, who should be better informed on the true
use of the Patriot Act surveillance? And how did he not know that he is
a target thanks to his past efforts in bringing down GOP supporters on
Wall Street?

Hogwash! Though it's exactly what I've come to expect from you, Paul.

I'll bet you $100 that the hotel room bugging was court authorized.

Learn to read, Paul.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |