Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Paul Hovnanian P.E.[_2_] Paul Hovnanian P.E.[_2_] is offline

Default As usual

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 17:28:59 -0800, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 16:43:29 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 16:12:45 -0800, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Gov Spitzer, a Democrat... need I say more ?:-)

Not that I care who he bangs, but the pomposity of these assholes is
just too much to bear.

He's an idiot. Of all people, who should be better informed on the true
use of the Patriot Act surveillance? And how did he not know that he is
a target thanks to his past efforts in bringing down GOP supporters on
Wall Street?

Hogwash! Though it's exactly what I've come to expect from you, Paul.

I'll bet you $100 that the hotel room bugging was court authorized.

Learn to read, Paul.

Haven't seen anything in the news about rooms being bugged. The
investigation started when they traced money transfers made from
Spitzer's account and includes wiretaps of his phone.

Spitzer's bank turned him in to the Feds for large cash transactions.
Then the hotel room and phone were bugged.

And be sure to check your bedroom closet tonight, Paul... the
boogeyman is lurking, waiting to record your every sexual
transgression ;-)

I have nothing to fear. I don't do business with _high_priced_ escort
services.

Only _cheap_ ones ?:-)

If a person can't get laid with the cash they've got in their pocket,
they've got no busines trying.

--
Paul Hovnanian
Procrastinators: The leaders for tomorrow.