Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default As usual

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:05:35 -0400, RFI-EMI-GUY
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
Gov Spitzer, a Democrat... need I say more ?:-)

Not that I care who he bangs, but the pomposity of these assholes is
just too much to bear.

...Jim Thompson

Face it folks, republicans or democrats, these unfortunately are the
type folks we have to choose from at elections. You have to ask yourself
why these fat cats spend so much money to get into office. We should run
them all out of town on a rail.

Tar-and-feathers is my preferred method ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |