Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sign in a Public Men's Restroom

A local public building has a sign in their Men's restroom, above the
urinal.
It reads:

"Please stand closer to the urinal.
It's shorter than you think!"

I got a good laugh out of this, and wanted to share it!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, January 8, 2015 at 4:30:42 PM UTC-6, wrote:
A local public building has a sign in their Men's restroom, above the
urinal.
It reads:

"Please stand closer to the urinal.
It's shorter than you think!"

I got a good laugh out of this, and wanted to share it!

Sign in restaurant men's room, above urinals.

"We Aim To Please-You Aim Too, Please!"
Posted to alt.home.repair

bob_villa wrote:
On Thursday, January 8, 2015 at 4:30:42 PM UTC-6, wrote:
A local public building has a sign in their Men's restroom, above the
urinal.
It reads:

"Please stand closer to the urinal.
It's shorter than you think!"

I got a good laugh out of this, and wanted to share it!

Sign in restaurant men's room, above urinals.

"We Aim To Please-You Aim Too, Please!"

Hi,
Sorry, all old news.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, January 8, 2015 at 5:00:52 PM UTC-6, Tony Hwang wrote:
bob_villa wrote:
On Thursday, January 8, 2015 at 4:30:42 PM UTC-6, wrote:
A local public building has a sign in their Men's restroom, above the
urinal.
It reads:

"Please stand closer to the urinal.
It's shorter than you think!"

I got a good laugh out of this, and wanted to share it!

Sign in restaurant men's room, above urinals.

"We Aim To Please-You Aim Too, Please!"

Hi,
Sorry, all old news.

Too bad, we're both old and these things are new to us! (cuz we forgot them)
Posted to alt.home.repair

bob_villa wrote:
On Thursday, January 8, 2015 at 4:30:42 PM UTC-6, wrote:
A local public building has a sign in their Men's restroom, above the
urinal.
It reads:

"Please stand closer to the urinal.
It's shorter than you think!"

I got a good laugh out of this, and wanted to share it!

Sign in restaurant men's room, above urinals.

"We Aim To Please-You Aim Too, Please!"

Hi,
Sorry, all old news.

Too bad, we're both old and these things are new to us! (cuz we forgot them)

Hi,
I was born in 1940 am I young?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
A local public building has a sign in their Men's restroom, above the
urinal.
It reads:

"Please stand closer to the urinal.
It's shorter than you think!"

I got a good laugh out of this, and wanted to share it!

Sign in restaurant men's room, above urinals.

"We Aim To Please-You Aim Too, Please!"

Hi,
Sorry, all old news.

Too bad, we're both old and these things are new to us! (cuz we forgot
them)

Hi,
I was born in 1940 am I young?

Don't look up here for a joke, you're holding it in your hand.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
A local public building has a sign in their Men's restroom,
above the urinal.
It reads:

"Please stand closer to the urinal.
It's shorter than you think!"

I got a good laugh out of this, and wanted to share it!

Sign in restaurant men's room, above urinals.

"We Aim To Please-You Aim Too, Please!"

Hi,
Sorry, all old news.

Too bad, we're both old and these things are new to us! (cuz we
forgot them)

Hi,
I was born in 1940 am I young?

The sign I saw was up near the ceiling above the urinal...it said:

Don't look up here for a joke, you're holding it in your hand.

My all time favorite was seen in a restroom at Grand Teton Nat'l Park around
1969 . Written in small letters across the bottom of the stall door was the
phrase "Your back is now at a 45° angle to the seat."

--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

I saw that sign for sale at PEP Boys yesterday when I had some work done on my car.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I have heard there are European countries where standing is prohibited and men are directed to sit on the toilet, just because of the bad aim problem.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/9/2015 7:26 AM, TimR wrote:
I have heard there are European countries where standing is prohibited and men are directed to sit on the toilet, just because of the bad aim problem.

And in days loooooooooong gone by, I have been in "bathrooms" in
European countries where there is a 6" diameter hole in the floor and
the painted outline of two feet to either side.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
A local public building has a sign in their Men's restroom, above the
urinal.
It reads:

"Please stand closer to the urinal.
It's shorter than you think!"

I got a good laugh out of this, and wanted to share it!

Sign in restaurant men's room, above urinals.

"We Aim To Please-You Aim Too, Please!"

Sure that wasn't a truck stop, Bob?

Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

bob_villa wrote:
On Thursday, January 8, 2015 at 4:30:42 PM UTC-6, wrote:
A local public building has a sign in their Men's restroom, above the
urinal.
It reads:

"Please stand closer to the urinal.
It's shorter than you think!"

I got a good laugh out of this, and wanted to share it!

Sign in restaurant men's room, above urinals.

"We Aim To Please-You Aim Too, Please!"

Hi,
Sorry, all old news.

Too bad, we're both old and these things are new to us! (cuz we forgot them)

I don't think that I'd heard that one but yes, everything old is new
again. Luckily we can now sell it on Ebay.

Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

On Fri, 09 Jan 2015 08:10:01 -0600, Unquestionably Confused
wrote:

On 1/9/2015 7:26 AM, TimR wrote:
I have heard there are European countries where standing is prohibited and men are directed to sit on the toilet, just because of the bad aim problem.

And in days loooooooooong gone by, I have been in "bathrooms" in
European countries where there is a 6" diameter hole in the floor and
the painted outline of two feet to either side.

I had the more advanced model. 6" hole, but two elevated footprints to
squat on. At least the feet aren't actually in the crap.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
A local public building has a sign in their Men's restroom, above the
urinal.
It reads:

"Please stand closer to the urinal.
It's shorter than you think!"

I got a good laugh out of this, and wanted to share it!

Sign in restaurant men's room, above urinals.

"We Aim To Please-You Aim Too, Please!"

Sure that wasn't a truck stop, Bob?

You must be inferring something from experience?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, January 9, 2015 at 9:10:02 AM UTC-5, Unquestionably Confused wrote:
On 1/9/2015 7:26 AM, TimR wrote:
I have heard there are European countries where standing is prohibited and men are directed to sit on the toilet, just because of the bad aim problem.

And in days loooooooooong gone by, I have been in "bathrooms" in
European countries where there is a 6" diameter hole in the floor and
the painted outline of two feet to either side.

Ah, you've been to Japan.

No, I was talking about Germany. Very nice very clean bathrooms, but you had to be sure you had a small coin to tip the attendant.

They were also a bit casual about going on the side of the road when necessary.

Posted to alt.home.repair

bob_villa wrote:
On Thursday, January 8, 2015 at 4:30:42 PM UTC-6, wrote:
A local public building has a sign in their Men's restroom, above the
urinal.
It reads:

"Please stand closer to the urinal.
It's shorter than you think!"

I got a good laugh out of this, and wanted to share it!

Sign in restaurant men's room, above urinals.

"We Aim To Please-You Aim Too, Please!"

Hi,
Sorry, all old news.

Too bad, we're both old and these things are new to us! (cuz we forgot them)

I don't think that I'd heard that one but yes, everything old is new
again. Luckily we can now sell it on Ebay.

If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweet and wipe the seat!!
Posted to alt.home.repair

No matter how much you wiggle and dance, the last little dribble goes
down your pants. . .

Short horns need to mozy closer to the trough

On 1/8/2015 4:28 PM, wrote:
A local public building has a sign in their Men's restroom, above the
urinal.
It reads:

"Please stand closer to the urinal.
It's shorter than you think!"

I got a good laugh out of this, and wanted to share it!

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , DanG wrote:

Or: No matter how you shake your peg, the last three drops go down your
leg.

On 1/8/2015 4:28 PM, wrote:
A local public building has a sign in their Men's restroom, above the
urinal.
It reads:

"Please stand closer to the urinal.
It's shorter than you think!"

I got a good laugh out of this, and wanted to share it!

--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 12 Jan 2015 02:44:54 -0600, G. Morgan

A local public building has a sign in their Men's restroom, above the
urinal.
It reads:

"Please stand closer to the urinal.
It's shorter than you think!"

I got a good laugh out of this, and wanted to share it!

Lol...

I swear to God, I saw one above a urinal at a convenience store run by
Arabs of some sort. It read: "Do not take ****s in urinal!".

I don't know if their command of the English language was so bad they
didn't know "****s" isn't appropriate for younger readers (not to mention
unprofessional), or they meant something else entirely.

I didn't realize this was such a frequent problem they felt the need to
put signage to designate where "****s" are supposed to go!

That's hysterical! ROTFL

In some parts of cities this might be a big problem!!!!
I guess they call them places the "GHETTO"....

You should have looked in the store's beer cooler to see of they had the
same sign in there too, or at least one that read:
"DO NOT PASS OUT OR SLEEP IN HERE"
-OR-
"YOU MUST PAY FOR BEER AND OTHER ****S BEFORE DRINKING IT"

Posted to alt.home.repair

DanG posted for all of us...

On 1/8/2015 4:28 PM, wrote:
A local public building has a sign in their Men's restroom, above the
urinal.
It reads:

"Please stand closer to the urinal.
It's shorter than you think!"

I got a good laugh out of this, and wanted to share it!

No matter how much you shake and squeeze, the last few drops go in your
BVD's

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*