Posted to alt.home.repair
TimR[_2_] TimR[_2_] is offline

Default Sign in a Public Men's Restroom

On Friday, January 9, 2015 at 9:10:02 AM UTC-5, Unquestionably Confused wrote:
On 1/9/2015 7:26 AM, TimR wrote:
I have heard there are European countries where standing is prohibited and men are directed to sit on the toilet, just because of the bad aim problem.

And in days loooooooooong gone by, I have been in "bathrooms" in
European countries where there is a 6" diameter hole in the floor and
the painted outline of two feet to either side.

Ah, you've been to Japan.

No, I was talking about Germany. Very nice very clean bathrooms, but you had to be sure you had a small coin to tip the attendant.

They were also a bit casual about going on the side of the road when necessary.