Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Missouri cop was badly beaten

Oren wrote:

Yes. Until the likes of Al Charlatan and Jessie Jackson start looking
at the real problem -- CRIME by blacks. Ever her one of them mention
crime -- black on black? Nope, because the race ticket puts beans on
their plates.

https://portal.chicagopolice.org/por...ports/MA11.pdf
http://snipurl.com/2976dh1

It's a CPD murder analysis for 2011 but has a lot of historical data too.
The statistics are broken down in a number of categories but the takeaway
statistic is approximately 4% of the murders involve whites as either
victims or perpetrators.

I guess the Community Organizer didn't do so well, huh?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, August 24, 2014 11:31:15 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
Oren wrote:

Yes. Until the likes of Al Charlatan and Jessie Jackson start looking

at the real problem -- CRIME by blacks. Ever her one of them mention

crime -- black on black? Nope, because the race ticket puts beans on

their plates.

https://portal.chicagopolice.org/por...ports/MA11.pdf

http://snipurl.com/2976dh1

It's a CPD murder analysis for 2011 but has a lot of historical data too.

The statistics are broken down in a number of categories but the takeaway

statistic is approximately 4% of the murders involve whites as either

victims or perpetrators.

I guess the Community Organizer didn't do so well, huh?

Also there are 12 mil arrests in the USA a year and 400 cases where a cop kills someone. That 400 includes the large number where it was unquestionably
justified, eg cases where the perp was shooting back, pointing a gun at police,
etc. And it includes people of all races. So, you're left with a very small number of cases where a black gets shot by a white cop in questionable
circumstances. Yet MSNBC commentators are saying there is a "war on black
men and boys" in this country. Go figure.

And Sharpton and Jackson immediately make the giant leap that anytime an
unarmed black is shot by a cop, it's because of race. So, who actually are
the racists here? I'm willing to wait for all the facts and the investigation.
The race hustlers are the ones already making the judgement that race was
involved. Even if it's determined that the cop overreacted, there is no evidence I've seen so far that race was the motive.

And another thing I'm sick of, the race hustlers keep throwing out that the
perp was unarmed, as if that alone proves something. You can be unarmed and
still pose a deadly threat to someone. Unfortunately some folks are so
dumb that they think unarmed means any shooting was automatically unjustified.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 24 Aug 2014 15:44:49 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
Oren wrote:

The shooting took place in Washington, D.C.. I see no way for state
charges to be brought. No jurisdiction to prosecute. It's why I was
asking for the article to read.

"...The U.S. Constitution provided for a federal district under the
exclusive jurisdiction of the Congress and the District is therefore
not a part of any U.S. state."

Good point, forgot about that little part. Sometimes the nuances flash
right by me (grin)

Major crimes are prosecuted in federal court. The convicted go
directly to federal prison. The name escapes me now, but there was an
old local federal prison where time was served. That was closed but
in its time there were secret bunkers for our government located
underground.

D.C. has violent gangs like most every city; known or often called
D.C. Blacks. A minor riot with Mariel Cubans was one case I
investigated - FCI Raybrook, NY.

The crooks lucked out not having to serve state time. Better
accommodations
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/25/2014 1:47 PM, Oren wrote:
in its time there were secret bunkers

for our government located
underground.

Greenbriar.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 25 Aug 2014 15:55:16 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 8/25/2014 1:47 PM, Oren wrote:
in its time there were secret bunkers

for our government located
underground.

Greenbriar.

That was not the name of the prison. I can research it for $179 .

I do absolutely know it was not the Sara Confinement Facility.

--
you libs

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 8/25/2014 1:47 PM, Oren wrote:
in its time there were secret bunkers

for our government located
underground.

Greenbriar.

That was not the name of the prison. I can research it for $179 .

--
you libs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Greenbrier

Maybe I'm not providing the name of the
under ground prison?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 8/25/2014 1:47 PM, Oren wrote:
in its time there were secret bunkers
for our government located
underground.

Greenbriar.

That was not the name of the prison. I can research it for $179 .

I do absolutely know it was not the Sara Confinement Facility.

Greenbrier was the underground facility in West Virginia for congress

The old DC prison was Lorton (in Virginia). I think it may be gone
now. I used to know 2 people who worked there. That was the "jail" and
also held some other fairly long term inmates but the hard time guys
went to another federal facility as a general rule. That is not to say
there were not hard core guys there with plead down sentences.

Interesting. Didn't know about Lorton. Some general info...

http://workhousemuseums.org/index.ph...=6&Ite mid=13

The history of Lorton Prison, a project for GMU IT413.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBUtDfDZ7_Q

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 8/25/2014 1:47 PM, Oren wrote:
in its time there were secret bunkers
for our government located
underground.

Greenbriar.

That was not the name of the prison. I can research it for $179 .

--
you libs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Greenbrier

Maybe I'm not providing the name of the
under ground prison?

I get bunkers now and then:

"Ironically, prior to Lorton's NIKE Site, our Nation's Capital
was protected from a surprise attack by prison inmates scanning the
skies from their plane-spotting post in Penitentiary Tower #1, near to
where the future NIKE Site's Fire Control Area and the SC High School
were to be built. Later on, the DC govt. (in concert with the
Pentagon, CIA, FBI and other agencies that comprised the US' homeland
security community) set up a semi-secret Nuclear-Attack
Response-Control HQ in a specially-designed half-underground bunker
facility at the Prison's Youth Center. [See page 2/over for highlights
of Lorton's roles in national defense.]"

http://workhousemuseums.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7&Ite mid=14

Posted to alt.home.repair

trader_4 wrote:

Yet MSNBC commentators are saying there is a "war on black
men and boys" in this country. Go figure.

Maybe if the commentators work hard enough they really can start a war. It's
be great for the news cycle.

Back in the '60s when the riots were going down, the blacks in the city near
my hometown thought about joining the fun. Sanity prevailed when they looked
at all the white boys with shotguns. You don't start something in a tough
mill town that you don't think you can finish. That goes for one on one or
group operations.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT HOAX - Was: Missouri cop was badly beaten

Oren posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On Thu, 21 Aug 2014 10:12:17 -0500, Unquestionably Confused
wrote:

It's likely that the only reason he said Republican is because if/when
this blows up, the Democratic who've turned pandering and "legalized"
vote buying through entitlements into an art form, are such great pimps
and panderers.

Have you noticed proposed California law, San Francisco, that wants to
pay or give prizes to voters? You can win between $100 or $100,000 to
vote even you are a dumb ass and know nothing about politics or have
never kept up with current events. Fortunately this is against federal
election laws. See why we need a voter ID policies?

The more you vote on election day, the more chances you have to win
the prize drawing.

Do my dead relatives whom have also voted get the prize?

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 5 Sep 2014 13:35:51 -0400, Tekkie® wrote:

The more you vote on election day, the more chances you have to win
the prize drawing.

Do my dead relatives whom have also voted get the prize?

Yes. Have the proper democrat documentation. If it isn't documented,
it never happened.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HOAX - Was: Missouri cop was badly beaten

Oren posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On Wed, 20 Aug 2014 19:21:06 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

You also do not need a 100% of the grand jurors to agree to prosecute.

And it isn't just a joke that the prosecutor could get the Grand Jury
to indict a ham sandwich.

...so eloquently spoken by a judge one time G

My imaginary girlfriend even agrees.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3734640279001/judge-jeanine-gov-perry-indictment-is-hogwash/?playlist_id=937116552001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/mu7uo9g

She calls them as she sees them. She was bringing the power grid problems up
for awhile but has to move on... so many problems and so little time...
This BS with Ray Rice and the NFL shows how f'd up the country is. Too much
airtime spent on a domestic assault case that happens many times a day all
over the country/world. It am NOT minimizing the act just pointing out that
I believe our priorities are screwed up.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On Fri, 5 Sep 2014 13:35:51 -0400, Tekkie® wrote:

The more you vote on election day, the more chances you have to win
the prize drawing.

Do my dead relatives whom have also voted get the prize?

Yes. Have the proper democrat documentation. If it isn't documented,
it never happened.

If you are a demo no docs are needed. Everything is considered truthful.

--
Tekkie