Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Reporters Beaten

Interesting. I wonder if this story will go anywhere.

Reporters Beaten by Mob of Blacks and Their Newspaper Stayed Silent
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes...ed-silent.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 3, 9:07*am, Vinny From NYC wrote:
Interesting. *I wonder if this story will go anywhere.

Reporters Beaten by Mob of Blacks and Their Newspaper Stayed Silenthttp://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/reporters-beaten-by-...

I saw the Fox story on that too. Of course it won't go
anywhere. The local paper didn't cover the story
of two of their own reporters being dragged from
their car and beaten by a black mob. Not likely
much of the mainstream media is going to do
anything with it either. Just one more example of
a double standard that many of us are sick and
tired of.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/3/2012 8:07 AM, Vinny From NYC wrote:
Interesting. I wonder if this story will go anywhere.

Reporters Beaten by Mob of Blacks and Their Newspaper Stayed Silent
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes...ed-silent.html

It's not news, which is why it wasn't covered. In my town and the
adjacent cities, there are more often than night public fights and
attacks that take place after the bars close or concerts end. In other
words, this type of assault is routine, and no, race wasn't a factor.
You want to get the **** beaten out of you by a bunch of frat boys,
hang out on fraternity row at any college on a weekend night.
Eventually, you'll get nailed. Same thing with just about any drinking
establishment or sports facility.
Posted to alt.home.repair

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes...ers-beaten-by-...

It's not news, which is why it wasn't covered. In my town and the
adjacent cities, there are more often than night public fights and
attacks that take place after the bars close or concerts end. In other
words, this type of assault is routine, and no, race wasn't a factor.
You want to get the **** beaten out of you by a bunch of frat boys,
hang out on fraternity row at any college on a weekend night.
Eventually, you'll get nailed. Same thing with just about any drinking
establishment or sports facility.

Must be some fine place you live. Around here, when
a mob attacks people in a car, injuring them so that
they can't work for a week, it's not routine and
accepted and it IS news. Not that it matters, but this
wasn't at some rock concert. They had attended a
performance at a theater and were already in their
car blocks away stopped at a light.

Of course, it it were a mob of 30 whites that attacked
two blacks in their car, then it surely would have been
covered as a major news story all across the country
and the Al Sharpton's would be on their way down there.
It's that BS double standard that some of us are fed
up with. If it were not for Fox, this never would have
seen the light of day.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 03 May 2012 10:22:07 -0500, Hell Toupee
wrote:

On 5/3/2012 8:07 AM, Vinny From NYC wrote:
Interesting. I wonder if this story will go anywhere.

Reporters Beaten by Mob of Blacks and Their Newspaper Stayed Silent
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes...ed-silent.html

It's not news, which is why it wasn't covered. In my town and the
adjacent cities, there are more often than night public fights and
attacks that take place after the bars close or concerts end. In other
words, this type of assault is routine, and no, race wasn't a factor.
You want to get the **** beaten out of you by a bunch of frat boys,
hang out on fraternity row at any college on a weekend night.
Eventually, you'll get nailed. Same thing with just about any drinking
establishment or sports facility.

What do you mean "it's not news?" It sure as hell is! If it would
have been a couple of porch monkeys that were attacked by a group of
white guys you can believe Jessie, Al, Spike and whatever would have
been demanding justice! Those ****in' racist black *******s!

Rant over.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 4 May 2012 10:26:54 -0500, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:

"Bob F" wrote in message
Oren wrote:
On Thu, 03 May 2012 12:45:42 -0400, wrote:

Of course, it it were a mob of 30 whites that attacked
two blacks in their car, then it surely would have been
covered as a major news story all across the country
and the Al Sharpton's would be on their way down there.
It's that BS double standard that some of us are fed
up with. If it were not for Fox, this never would have
seen the light of day.

In Florida we just shoot the *******

+1 Nevada

Homeowner shot and killed one critter for being on his lawn, in the
back yard, looking as if he was about to execute a furtive move.

...good shoot!

Right. Poor guy was probably trying to take a leak. Clearly enough reason
for any good republicon to shoot him.

Well if he got shot, he most definitely had his leak.

["...Some children rode their bikes while residents walked their dogs
amid a heavy police presence."]

The dead guy is said to have had a history of burglary. [a
19-year-old with a history of committing residential burglaries.]

"...investigators found physical evidence - supporting the homeowner's
statement - that a break-in was occurring at the time of the shooting.

There were fresh pry marks on a door to the house, a screen from a
back window had been removed and when the shooting happened, Carter
was "in the process of jimmying a sliding glass door," Owens said.

Carter was struck at least five times, Owens said, including once in
his face and once in his back after he turned to run away."...