Posted to alt.home.repair
Hell Toupee[_4_] Hell Toupee[_4_] is offline

Default OT Reporters Beaten

On 5/3/2012 8:07 AM, Vinny From NYC wrote:
Interesting. I wonder if this story will go anywhere.

Reporters Beaten by Mob of Blacks and Their Newspaper Stayed Silent
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes...ed-silent.html

It's not news, which is why it wasn't covered. In my town and the
adjacent cities, there are more often than night public fights and
attacks that take place after the bars close or concerts end. In other
words, this type of assault is routine, and no, race wasn't a factor.
You want to get the **** beaten out of you by a bunch of frat boys,
hang out on fraternity row at any college on a weekend night.
Eventually, you'll get nailed. Same thing with just about any drinking
establishment or sports facility.