Posted to alt.home.repair
Pico Rico Pico Rico is offline

Default Missouri cop was badly beaten

"Oren" wrote in message
On Mon, 25 Aug 2014 17:27:01 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 25 Aug 2014 13:20:30 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 25 Aug 2014 15:55:16 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 8/25/2014 1:47 PM, Oren wrote:
in its time there were secret bunkers
for our government located
underground.

Greenbriar.

That was not the name of the prison. I can research it for $179 .

I do absolutely know it was not the Sara Confinement Facility.

Greenbrier was the underground facility in West Virginia for congress

The old DC prison was Lorton (in Virginia). I think it may be gone
now. I used to know 2 people who worked there. That was the "jail" and
also held some other fairly long term inmates but the hard time guys
went to another federal facility as a general rule. That is not to say
there were not hard core guys there with plead down sentences.

Lorton was the name. Thanks for the reminder. Lorton was once a
youthful offender facility. The crooks could have a sentence
expunged. Before age 18.

our congressmen like them young.