Posted to alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.home.repair

Default reokacenebt runm tire nomenclature.

Maybe OT for ahr.

Not only did my rear window break but my doctor drugged me and I hit a
curb at 30MPH or more and broke one, maybe two of the factory wheels.

Is there a good place to get an OEM or matching wheel for Toyotas in
general, or a 2000 camry Solara conv. specifically.

If I have to buy a steell wheel temporarily, is any 5 bolt 16" wheel
going to fit?

The tire on this wheel is shredded, but on another wheel is a

P205/60R16 91H M+S

I'd like to get a steel wheel that fits the tire that I get that fits
the rim I eventually get that matches the other three rims.
Posted to alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.home.repair

micky wrote:

Maybe OT for ahr.

Not only did my rear window break but my doctor drugged me and I hit a
curb at 30MPH or more and broke one, maybe two of the factory wheels.

Is there a good place to get an OEM or matching wheel for Toyotas in
general, or a 2000 camry Solara conv. specifically.

If I have to buy a steell wheel temporarily, is any 5 bolt 16" wheel
going to fit?

The tire on this wheel is shredded, but on another wheel is a

P205/60R16 91H M+S

I'd like to get a steel wheel that fits the tire that I get that fits
the rim I eventually get that matches the other three rims.

Hi,
I'd check Kijiji or wrecking yard.

Posted to alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.home.repair

"micky" wrote in message

Maybe OT for ahr.

Not only did my rear window break but my doctor drugged me and I hit a
curb at 30MPH or more and broke one, maybe two of the factory wheels.

Is there a good place to get an OEM or matching wheel for Toyotas in
general, or a 2000 camry Solara conv. specifically.

If I have to buy a steell wheel temporarily, is any 5 bolt 16" wheel
going to fit?

The tire on this wheel is shredded, but on another wheel is a

P205/60R16 91H M+S

I'd like to get a steel wheel that fits the tire that I get that fits
the rim I eventually get that matches the other three rims.

check what tires are on your doctor's car.

Posted to alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.home.repair

On 08/11/14 05:38 pm, micky wrote:

Maybe OT for ahr.

Not only did my rear window break but my doctor drugged me and I hit a
curb at 30MPH or more and broke one, maybe two of the factory wheels.

And you were still drugged when you typed your subject line? :-)

Perce

Is there a good place to get an OEM or matching wheel for Toyotas in
general, or a 2000 camry Solara conv. specifically.

If I have to buy a steell wheel temporarily, is any 5 bolt 16" wheel
going to fit?

The tire on this wheel is shredded, but on another wheel is a

P205/60R16 91H M+S

I'd like to get a steel wheel that fits the tire that I get that fits
the rim I eventually get that matches the other three rims.

Posted to alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 11 Aug 2014 19:35:24 -0400, "Percival P. Cassidy"
wrote:

On 08/11/14 05:38 pm, micky wrote:

Maybe OT for ahr.

Not only did my rear window break but my doctor drugged me and I hit a
curb at 30MPH or more and broke one, maybe two of the factory wheels.

And you were still drugged when you typed your subject line? :-)

Must have been. I just noticed that when I read what I wrote earlier
today.

Perce

Is there a good place to get an OEM or matching wheel for Toyotas in
general, or a 2000 camry Solara conv. specifically.

It's amazing how many rim designs there are, a lot of them ugly, at
least on the monitor.

When I put OEM in my google search, I found two places that had them
just like mine. One wants 139 for reconditioned, relacqured or
whatever to look almost like new. And another wants 120 for used, in
no better condition than what many people own already. Neither said
anything about shipping yet. (I hate that, when you have to put it in
the cart to find out the shipping cost, and some where you have to tell
them everything about yourself)

Tomorrow I'll jack up the rear of the car and see if the rear rim is
still usable. (the front certainly isn't.)

I'll probably buy the better rim or rims.

That's 139 or 278 by web; plus 20 for the ball joint, 70 for the lower
suspenstion arm (locally), not too much for 2 used tires (locally), and
maybe a couple half-inch metric sockets. $450.

Should I tell the doctor he should pay?

The Toyota shop manual is not too good. It says so itself on the first
page. Roughly: Don't expect to be able to fix your car just because
you have this manual.

An inch and a half thick but I still can't find a picture of what the
lower suspension arm connects to. (It has 3 places that connect, the
ball joint (easy enough), a pivot point and there is a curved arm that
sweeps back to where I can't see yet, and I need to know to know if I
can detach it and attach the new one. I suppose when I jack up the
front, I'll be able to see.

If I have to buy a steell wheel temporarily, is any 5 bolt 16" wheel
going to fit?

The tire on this wheel is shredded, but on another wheel is a

P205/60R16 91H M+S

I'd like to get a steel wheel that fits the tire that I get that fits
the rim I eventually get that matches the other three rims.

Posted to alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.home.repair

micky posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Maybe OT for ahr.

Not only did my rear window break but my doctor drugged me and I hit a
curb at 30MPH or more and broke one, maybe two of the factory wheels.

Is there a good place to get an OEM or matching wheel for Toyotas in
general, or a 2000 camry Solara conv. specifically.

If I have to buy a steell wheel temporarily, is any 5 bolt 16" wheel
going to fit?

The tire on this wheel is shredded, but on another wheel is a

P205/60R16 91H M+S

I'd like to get a steel wheel that fits the tire that I get that fits
the rim I eventually get that matches the other three rims.

Go to a place that can get stuff off Keystone Auto Parts. They are a MAJOR
wholesaler of this stuff. Most body shops can get them.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 11 Aug 2014 17:38:55 -0400, micky
wrote:

I just got a good look at the subject line

reokacenebt runm tire nomenclature. I think it means
replacement rims, tire nomenclature My right hand was one key to the
left.

Maybe OT for ahr.

Not only did my rear window break but my doctor drugged me and I hit a
curb at 30MPH or more and broke one, maybe two of the factory wheels.

Is there a good place to get an OEM or matching wheel for Toyotas in
general, or a 2000 camry Solara conv. specifically.

If I have to buy a steell wheel temporarily, is any 5 bolt 16" wheel
going to fit?

The tire on this wheel is shredded, but on another wheel is a

P205/60R16 91H M+S

I'd like to get a steel wheel that fits the tire that I get that fits
the rim I eventually get that matches the other three rims.

Posted to alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 08/11/14 05:38 pm, micky wrote:

Maybe OT for ahr.

Not only did my rear window break but my doctor drugged me and I hit a
curb at 30MPH or more and broke one, maybe two of the factory wheels.

And you were still drugged when you typed your subject line? :-)

I see what you mean. Please see my other post from today.

Perce

Is there a good place to get an OEM or matching wheel for Toyotas in
general, or a 2000 camry Solara conv. specifically.

If I have to buy a steell wheel temporarily, is any 5 bolt 16" wheel
going to fit?

The tire on this wheel is shredded, but on another wheel is a

P205/60R16 91H M+S

I'd like to get a steel wheel that fits the tire that I get that fits
the rim I eventually get that matches the other three rims.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, August 11, 2014 5:38:55 PM UTC-4, micky wrote:
Maybe OT for ahr.

Not only did my rear window break but my doctor drugged me and I hit a

curb at 30MPH or more and broke one, maybe two of the factory wheels.

Is there a good place to get an OEM or matching wheel for Toyotas in

general, or a 2000 camry Solara conv. specifically.

If I have to buy a steell wheel temporarily, is any 5 bolt 16" wheel

going to fit?

The tire on this wheel is shredded, but on another wheel is a

P205/60R16 91H M+S

I'd like to get a steel wheel that fits the tire that I get that fits

the rim I eventually get that matches the other three rims.

Pick-a-part type wrecking yard is going to be the most economical solution.

I did this for an ex-GF when she had a Nissan Sentra with space saver spare, we were living in Dearborn at the time where flat tires were somewhat common. When she popped yet another tire and ended up with a whole mess of mismatched tires, I bought her a full size wheel from the junkyard and a full set of new tires; one of the new ones went on the "new" wheel and the best of the old tires went in the trunk as the spare.

nate

Old Coats Tire Man manual tire changer oldjag Metalworking 19 November 28th 19 11:18 PM
Baluster Nomenclature? Whirled Peas Woodturning 0 August 6th 10 06:10 AM
Lamp nomenclature Tom Horne[_4_] Home Repair 3 June 19th 10 04:01 PM
Nomenclature [email protected] Metalworking 8 February 24th 06 01:01 PM
Insert nomenclature Proctologically Violated©® Metalworking 6 January 26th 06 05:56 AM