Posted to alt.home.repair
N8N[_2_] N8N[_2_] is offline

Default reokacenebt runm tire nomenclature.

On Monday, August 11, 2014 5:38:55 PM UTC-4, micky wrote:
Maybe OT for ahr.

Not only did my rear window break but my doctor drugged me and I hit a

curb at 30MPH or more and broke one, maybe two of the factory wheels.

Is there a good place to get an OEM or matching wheel for Toyotas in

general, or a 2000 camry Solara conv. specifically.

If I have to buy a steell wheel temporarily, is any 5 bolt 16" wheel

going to fit?

The tire on this wheel is shredded, but on another wheel is a

P205/60R16 91H M+S

I'd like to get a steel wheel that fits the tire that I get that fits

the rim I eventually get that matches the other three rims.

Pick-a-part type wrecking yard is going to be the most economical solution.

I did this for an ex-GF when she had a Nissan Sentra with space saver spare, we were living in Dearborn at the time where flat tires were somewhat common. When she popped yet another tire and ended up with a whole mess of mismatched tires, I bought her a full size wheel from the junkyard and a full set of new tires; one of the new ones went on the "new" wheel and the best of the old tires went in the trunk as the spare.

nate