Posted to alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default reokacenebt runm tire nomenclature.

micky posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Maybe OT for ahr.

Not only did my rear window break but my doctor drugged me and I hit a
curb at 30MPH or more and broke one, maybe two of the factory wheels.

Is there a good place to get an OEM or matching wheel for Toyotas in
general, or a 2000 camry Solara conv. specifically.

If I have to buy a steell wheel temporarily, is any 5 bolt 16" wheel
going to fit?

The tire on this wheel is shredded, but on another wheel is a

P205/60R16 91H M+S

I'd like to get a steel wheel that fits the tire that I get that fits
the rim I eventually get that matches the other three rims.

Go to a place that can get stuff off Keystone Auto Parts. They are a MAJOR
wholesaler of this stuff. Most body shops can get them.

--
Tekkie