Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Was Flight MH-17 Diverted Over Restricted Airspace?

I swore blind to myself I would not be goaded into saying anything
further to you but I find myself finding it impossible to avoid.

Your use of the term 'anti Semite in a previous post really irked me.

I have 2 questions

1. I am truly disgusted with the behaviour of Israel since it's
creation. Does it make me an anti Semite?

2. What is the equivalent term for an anti Palestinian? Or anti
anything else come to that. Why is it we only have a term for anti
Jews?

On Tue, 29 Jul 2014 09:49:58 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 12:00:38 PM UTC-4, nam sak wrote:
MAS
00 60 3-7843 3000
http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/us/en/contact.html

PIA
0800 587 1023
http://www.piac.com.pk/pia_policynte...-contactus.asp

Saudia
1-800-472-8342
http://stageenv.saudiairlines.com/sa...san/Contact+Us

El Al
1-800-223-6700
http://www.elal.co.il/ELAL/English/S...FQeWtAodIgkARw

**** for Brains Airlines
1-800-666-6666
http://www.****forbrainsairlines.com...eadnowthankgod

I wish I could say good luck on your trips on the above airlines but I

am by nature a very honest person and saying good luck would not be

correctly reflecting my feelings.

Of course rating international airlines was never the topic of
discussion. Neither was anti-Semitism, but somehow you managed to
drag that in too. The issue was whether the passengers on MH17
deserved some of the blame for their own deaths, as you claimed.
Idiot.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 4:33:10 PM UTC-4, nam sak wrote:
I swore blind to myself I would not be goaded into saying anything

further to you but I find myself finding it impossible to avoid.

Your use of the term 'anti Semite in a previous post really irked me.

I have 2 questions

1. I am truly disgusted with the behaviour of Israel since it's

creation. Does it make me an anti Semite?

No, but what you posted before does:

Nam: "I think the only major
difference I can see between the Malaysian Government and the Third
Reich is that the Third Reich only lasted just over 10 years whereas
the Malaysian Reich has lasted nearly 60. "

Trader4: "Sorry, but none of that rises to the level of equating them to the
Nazis.....

Nam: "Then I apologise profusely. I am truly sorry if I have offended you
and all of your Palestinian ancestors. Maybe I could just make a
suggestion. Instead of 'Malaysia, truly Asia' as their slogan maybe
they could make it 'Malaysia, we're not quite as bad as the Nazis'.

Ouch did I say Palestinian there? Of course I meant Jewish. Sorry.
Jewish, Jewish, Jewish. Damn it. I think I might have messed up again."

I even gave you the benefit of the doubt and offered you a chance to
reconsider. But you foubled down and continued to compare the current Malaysian govt tothe Nazis who killed 6 million Jews in concentration
camps and started a war that killed 60 million. To compare that to the
current govt of Malaysia, you're either an idiot, or maybe an anti-Semite. Your subsequent reply above reply sealed the deal in favor of anti-Semite.
Actually both probably best fits.

2. What is the equivalent term for an anti Palestinian? Or anti

anything else come to that. Why is it we only have a term for anti

Jews?

IDK. Why don't you look into that and get back to us?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Your silence is about the most intelligent thing I have heard out of
you.

Must be difficult for you to answer questions like that.
It's not difficult for me.

Regarding question 1.
If I object to theft of land and atrocities carried out by Israel and
it's ally (note I said ally not allies) then clearly no it does not
make me anti Semitic.

It makes me anti barbarity, anti theft, anti vile ugly thug, anti a
lot of things but not anti Semitic.

I appreciate that speaking from a land that was stolen from it's
original inhabitants who were then slaughtered in mass
by you and the remainder put into concentration camps, oops sorry I
mean reservations, might make that a bit tricky for you to deal with,
and might go some ways to explaining why the US identifies so closely
with and blindly supports Israel.

Regarding question 2.
There is no such word.
I also do not know why.
Therefore I have decided to solve the problem.
I have invented a word - Citimes (Semitic backwards for the
intellectually challenged, not naming any names)

You sir (I use the word 'sir' for comic effect) are an anti citimes.
I am afraid I have to inform you that I have not ever and will not
ever deal with your odious kind. You and your anti Citimetic friends
are abhorrent to me. I don't understand how you can bear to look at
yourself in a mirror. Your putrid, cancerous, racist, hate driven
views and agenda make me want to vomit.

Personally I do not think legislation regarding anti Citimeticism goes
far enough.

I do not particulalry believe in the death penalty but hideous anti
Citimetics like yourself need to be removed from civilized society
and learn that all humans have a right to live their lives in their
own place free from the threat of unthinkable acts of vandalism, theft
and murder by gangrenous anti Citimetics like you and your friends.

wrote:

[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 7:20:03 PM UTC-4, nam sak wrote:
Are you going to answer the questions or just continue to bull****?

I did answer the questions, idiot. You just don't like the answers.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 12:28:05 PM UTC-4, nam sak wrote:
Your silence is about the most intelligent thing I have heard out of

you.

No silence, I answered both questions you asked, yesterday, idiot. Here
it is:

Nam: I have 2 questions

1. I am truly disgusted with the behaviour of Israel since it's

creation. Does it make me an anti Semite?

Trader4: No, but what you posted before does:

[...]

Nam: 2. What is the equivalent term for an anti Palestinian? Or anti

anything else come to that. Why is it we only have a term for anti

Jews?

IDK. Why don't you look into that and get back to us?

Must be difficult for you to answer questions like that.

Not at all, as clearly shown above, I answered the 2 questions yesterday.
Obviously you're as confused about that as you are about just
about everything else, idiot.

Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

On 7/30/2014 1:33 PM, nam sak wrote:
I swore blind to myself I would not be goaded into saying anything
further to you but I find myself finding it impossible to avoid.

Your use of the term 'anti Semite in a previous post really irked me.

I have 2 questions

1. I am truly disgusted with the behaviour of Israel since it's
creation. Does it make me an anti Semite?

No. It means that you're clueless.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Thank you for so effectively summarising the problem.

A nation of mindless retards presided over by a mindless retard
supporting THE most blood thirsty cabal of filth the earth has ever
seen.

You know I was in Vietnam a couple of weeks ago. They do not hate you.
They feel sorry for you.

I do not.

I have seen the destruction and the (still) unexploded bombs you
dropped on Laos because you were not allowed to land back at Korat
with bombs on board after an 'unsuccessful mission.

You truly make me sick.

On Fri, 01 Aug 2014 14:14:58 -0700, sms
wrote:

On 7/30/2014 1:33 PM, nam sak wrote:
I swore blind to myself I would not be goaded into saying anything
further to you but I find myself finding it impossible to avoid.

Your use of the term 'anti Semite in a previous post really irked me.

I have 2 questions

1. I am truly disgusted with the behaviour of Israel since it's
creation. Does it make me an anti Semite?

No. It means that you're clueless.

vent terminal airspace sm_jamieson UK diy 1 July 8th 09 11:39 AM
Builders restricted by Part-P? TonyK UK diy 6 November 11th 05 06:22 PM
GPM Restricted? GoneRural Home Repair 10 August 24th 05 03:17 AM
Invasion of airspace HS UK diy 33 March 9th 05 07:25 PM
engineering cathedral ceiling with 3.25" thick airspace? effi Home Repair 18 December 24th 04 12:25 PM