Posted to alt.home.repair
nam sak nam sak is offline

Default Was Flight MH-17 Diverted Over Restricted Airspace?

Thank you for so effectively summarising the problem.

A nation of mindless retards presided over by a mindless retard
supporting THE most blood thirsty cabal of filth the earth has ever
seen.

You know I was in Vietnam a couple of weeks ago. They do not hate you.
They feel sorry for you.

I do not.

I have seen the destruction and the (still) unexploded bombs you
dropped on Laos because you were not allowed to land back at Korat
with bombs on board after an 'unsuccessful mission.

You truly make me sick.

On Fri, 01 Aug 2014 14:14:58 -0700, sms
wrote:

On 7/30/2014 1:33 PM, nam sak wrote:
I swore blind to myself I would not be goaded into saying anything
further to you but I find myself finding it impossible to avoid.

Your use of the term 'anti Semite in a previous post really irked me.

I have 2 questions

1. I am truly disgusted with the behaviour of Israel since it's
creation. Does it make me an anti Semite?

No. It means that you're clueless.