Posted to alt.home.repair
nam sak nam sak is offline

Default Was Flight MH-17 Diverted Over Restricted Airspace?

I swore blind to myself I would not be goaded into saying anything
further to you but I find myself finding it impossible to avoid.

Your use of the term 'anti Semite in a previous post really irked me.

I have 2 questions

1. I am truly disgusted with the behaviour of Israel since it's
creation. Does it make me an anti Semite?

2. What is the equivalent term for an anti Palestinian? Or anti
anything else come to that. Why is it we only have a term for anti
Jews?

On Tue, 29 Jul 2014 09:49:58 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 12:00:38 PM UTC-4, nam sak wrote:
MAS
00 60 3-7843 3000
http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/us/en/contact.html

PIA
0800 587 1023
http://www.piac.com.pk/pia_policynte...-contactus.asp

Saudia
1-800-472-8342
http://stageenv.saudiairlines.com/sa...san/Contact+Us

El Al
1-800-223-6700
http://www.elal.co.il/ELAL/English/S...FQeWtAodIgkARw

**** for Brains Airlines
1-800-666-6666
http://www.****forbrainsairlines.com...eadnowthankgod

I wish I could say good luck on your trips on the above airlines but I

am by nature a very honest person and saying good luck would not be

correctly reflecting my feelings.

Of course rating international airlines was never the topic of
discussion. Neither was anti-Semitism, but somehow you managed to
drag that in too. The issue was whether the passengers on MH17
deserved some of the blame for their own deaths, as you claimed.
Idiot.