Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Was Flight MH-17 Diverted Over Restricted Airspace?

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 4:33:10 PM UTC-4, nam sak wrote:
I swore blind to myself I would not be goaded into saying anything

further to you but I find myself finding it impossible to avoid.

Your use of the term 'anti Semite in a previous post really irked me.

I have 2 questions

1. I am truly disgusted with the behaviour of Israel since it's

creation. Does it make me an anti Semite?

No, but what you posted before does:

Nam: "I think the only major
difference I can see between the Malaysian Government and the Third
Reich is that the Third Reich only lasted just over 10 years whereas
the Malaysian Reich has lasted nearly 60. "

Trader4: "Sorry, but none of that rises to the level of equating them to the
Nazis.....

Nam: "Then I apologise profusely. I am truly sorry if I have offended you
and all of your Palestinian ancestors. Maybe I could just make a
suggestion. Instead of 'Malaysia, truly Asia' as their slogan maybe
they could make it 'Malaysia, we're not quite as bad as the Nazis'.

Ouch did I say Palestinian there? Of course I meant Jewish. Sorry.
Jewish, Jewish, Jewish. Damn it. I think I might have messed up again."

I even gave you the benefit of the doubt and offered you a chance to
reconsider. But you foubled down and continued to compare the current Malaysian govt tothe Nazis who killed 6 million Jews in concentration
camps and started a war that killed 60 million. To compare that to the
current govt of Malaysia, you're either an idiot, or maybe an anti-Semite. Your subsequent reply above reply sealed the deal in favor of anti-Semite.
Actually both probably best fits.

2. What is the equivalent term for an anti Palestinian? Or anti

anything else come to that. Why is it we only have a term for anti

Jews?

IDK. Why don't you look into that and get back to us?