Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default vent terminal airspace

I have to use flashed-in vents to cope with the low pitch of my roof.
You can use the soil pipe lead/rubber weathering slates plus a cowl,
but would not look as neat as these:

http://www.kitchenappliancecentre.co...100-160mm.html

http://tinyurl.com/ksnjjk

I may want to use these to vent the roof void as well, but I would
need the airspace specification in square millimetres for the building
regs, however none are specified.
I may have to email manrose (not much hope of an answer, they are a
funny lot), but
anyone used these outlets, or could make a guess ?

Cheers,
Simon.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

http://www.kitchenappliancecentre.co...vent-for-ducti...

http://tinyurl.com/ksnjjk

I may want to use these to vent the roof void as well, but I would
need the airspace specification in square millimetres for the building
regs, however none are specified.
I may have to email manrose (not much hope of an answer, they are a
funny lot), *but
anyone used these outlets, or could make a guess ?

Cheers,
Simon.

Note: this is my second post about roof venting. I wish to avoid vents
in the gable since a boiler flue outlet is to go there and cannot have
vents close by due to "the regs".
Simon.

The Gyrator as a 3-Terminal Element--by Jacob Shekel - The Gyrator as a 3-Terminal Element.pdf The Phantom Electronic Schematics 0 April 23rd 08 08:18 PM
Reciprocity Relations in Active 3-Terminal Devices - ReciprocityRelations in Active 3-Terminal Elements.pdf (1/2) Robert Baer[_3_] Electronic Schematics 2 April 20th 08 05:46 PM
Reciprocity Relations in Active 3-Terminal Devices - Reciprocity Relations in Active 3-Terminal Elements.pdf (2/2) The Phantom Electronic Schematics 0 April 20th 08 02:24 AM
Invasion of airspace HS UK diy 33 March 9th 05 07:25 PM
engineering cathedral ceiling with 3.25" thick airspace? effi Home Repair 18 December 24th 04 12:25 PM