Posted to uk.d-i-y
Simon[_10_] Simon[_10_] is offline

Default vent terminal airspace

On 8 July, 11:38, sm_jamieson wrote:
I have to use flashed-in vents to cope with the low pitch of my roof.
You can use the soil pipe lead/rubber weathering slates plus a cowl,
but would not look as neat as these:

http://www.kitchenappliancecentre.co...vent-for-ducti...

http://tinyurl.com/ksnjjk

I may want to use these to vent the roof void as well, but I would
need the airspace specification in square millimetres for the building
regs, however none are specified.
I may have to email manrose (not much hope of an answer, they are a
funny lot), *but
anyone used these outlets, or could make a guess ?

Cheers,
Simon.

Note: this is my second post about roof venting. I wish to avoid vents
in the gable since a boiler flue outlet is to go there and cannot have
vents close by due to "the regs".
Simon.