Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mouse traps

I'm not having much success luring poor innocent mice into my cruel old-
fashioned mousetrap with a trigger and spring-loaded bale. I've tried raw
bacon for bail with slight success, peanut butter with none. I've tried a
newer trap that lets them in but not out. Worked once over many years.

Other traps? Bait you've used with success? Cats?(Mine died a few years ago
and I've never replaced her - I'm too old. it would long outlive me.)

TIA

--
"Things would be a lot nicer if antique people were valued
as highly as antique furniture!" Anon

Only good mouse is a dead mouse, yes, but how to get there? trader-of-some-jacks Home Repair 41 January 5th 09 02:43 AM
Good for nothin' mouse traps, and custom bedroom wall unit (0/4) ghost[_2_] Woodworking Plans and Photos 3 August 20th 07 02:55 AM
"Glue" Mouse/Rat Traps judith UK diy 47 July 30th 07 12:50 PM
I need 50 mouse traps Ken Home Repair 18 January 2nd 07 04:27 PM
Country Mouse - City Mouse: A Reply To Scott Cramer. Tom Watson Woodworking 16 July 31st 03 04:59 PM