Posted to alt.home.repair
Pico Rico Pico Rico is offline

Default Mouse traps

"KenK" wrote in message
I'm not having much success luring poor innocent mice into my cruel old-
fashioned mousetrap with a trigger and spring-loaded bale. I've tried raw
bacon for bail with slight success, peanut butter with none. I've tried a
newer trap that lets them in but not out. Worked once over many years.

Other traps? Bait you've used with success? Cats?(Mine died a few years
ago
and I've never replaced her - I'm too old. it would long outlive me.)

TIA

do they have access to better food than your bait? Traps work better when
the game is hungry.