Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cedar Rapids Unveils Goose-Chasing Device

Called F.I.D.O. (Fowl Intercept Dispersal Officer)

http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/Cedar-Rapids-Unveils-Goose-Chasing-Device-to-Keep-Amphitheater-Clean-253422431.html

....land, water and snow.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/7/2014 4:07 PM, Oren wrote:
Called F.I.D.O. (Fowl Intercept Dispersal Officer)

http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/Cedar-Rapids-Unveils-Goose-Chasing-Device-to-Keep-Amphitheater-Clean-253422431.html

...land, water and snow.

Ya see, drones can be used for pest control, err, oh yea, they already
are used for pest control. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 07 May 2014 18:55:03 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/7/2014 4:07 PM, Oren wrote:
Called F.I.D.O. (Fowl Intercept Dispersal Officer)

http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/Cedar-Rapids-Unveils-Goose-Chasing-Device-to-Keep-Amphitheater-Clean-253422431.html

...land, water and snow.

Ya see, drones can be used for pest control, err, oh yea, they already
are used for pest control. ^_^

TDD

This short video shows FIDO on the water doing pest control...

Almost like a hydroplane.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3544165541001/surprising-way-to-keep-the-geese-away/#sp=show-clips
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 07 May 2014 14:07:26 -0700, Oren wrote:

Called F.I.D.O. (Fowl Intercept Dispersal Officer)

http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/Cedar-Rapids-Unveils-Goose-Chasing-Device-to-Keep-Amphitheater-Clean-253422431.html

...land, water and snow.

" But over the winter, with the help of volunteers, parks workers
plotted their revenue." Auto-correct.

With a few extra parts, the planes could open mouths and chomp down.

Posted to alt.home.repair

A damn goose can be pretty ornery... here's another solution, but it
says she has been charged with animal cruelty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ9ncspSzBs

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren,

Take away the toy and give the operator a sling shot or some other
non-lethal deterrent. The toy is a high maintenance mistake.

Dave M.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 8 May 2014 08:54:18 -0400, "David L. Martel"
wrote:

Take away the toy and give the operator a sling shot or some other
non-lethal deterrent. The toy is a high maintenance mistake.

FIDO is non-lethal. most of it is built with two types of foam and can
be repaired easily. The body and pontoons.

When I bought this house there was some pigeon problems here and next
door. That is until my neighbor went on a killing spree. The pigeons
have taken up residence at another house on another street.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 08 May 2014 03:30:11 -0500, Fat-Dumb and Happy
wrote:

A damn goose can be pretty ornery... here's another solution, but it
says she has been charged with animal cruelty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ9ncspSzBs

She lives in Crestview, Fl. That explains a lot. Crestview is not
known to have a bunch of bright individuals (G).

I lived south of there one time...near the bay.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

A damn goose can be pretty ornery... here's another solution, but it
says she has been charged with animal cruelty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ9ncspSzBs

She deserves it too. Something really sick about kicking geese in the
face. But now she'll probably turn her attention to children.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 8 May 2014 20:17:41 -0400, Tekkie® wrote:

Andrea Tantaros

Don't dis one of my girls. I'm trying to take her to Bay County, Fl.
and rub some coconut oil about. I have to get permissions my wife,
though, first.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

A damn goose can be pretty ornery... here's another solution, but it
says she has been charged with animal cruelty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ9ncspSzBs

She lives in Crestview, Fl. That explains a lot. Crestview is not
known to have a bunch of bright individuals (G).

I lived south of there one time...near the bay.

It didn't look to me that the geese were injured. Startled perhaps
stunned but not injured. I'm betting that the woman, a human being
suffered actual abuse by police when they arrested her. If I were on a
jury for any case against her, I would explain jury nullification of any
stupid criminal charges brought against the woman and how it's a
colossal waste of time and tax payers money to pursue the woman. I would
also demand that the violated geese be brought into court to testify. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

A damn goose can be pretty ornery... here's another solution, but it
says she has been charged with animal cruelty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ9ncspSzBs

She deserves it too. Something really sick about kicking geese in the
face. But now she'll probably turn her attention to children.

I want the allegedly injured geese to come forward and tell their side
of the story and see records of their possible visit to the goosepital
for any needed medical care. O_o

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

A damn goose can be pretty ornery... here's another solution, but it
says she has been charged with animal cruelty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ9ncspSzBs

She lives in Crestview, Fl. That explains a lot. Crestview is not
known to have a bunch of bright individuals (G).

I lived south of there one time...near the bay.

It didn't look to me that the geese were injured. Startled perhaps
stunned but not injured. I'm betting that the woman, a human being
suffered actual abuse by police when they arrested her. If I were on a
jury for any case against her, I would explain jury nullification of any
stupid criminal charges brought against the woman and how it's a
colossal waste of time and tax payers money to pursue the woman. I would
also demand that the violated geese be brought into court to testify. ^_^

TDD

Why can't she more like my dog? (listen while you read)

http://www.songlyrics.com/jb-and-the-moonshine-band/more-like-my-dog-lyrics/
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On Thu, 8 May 2014 20:17:41 -0400, Tekkie® wrote:

Andrea Tantaros

Don't dis one of my girls. I'm trying to take her to Bay County, Fl.
and rub some coconut oil about. I have to get permissions my wife,
though, first.

Quite the contrary, the package is great!

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 May 2014 19:06:50 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

Oren posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On Thu, 8 May 2014 20:17:41 -0400, Tekkie® wrote:

Andrea Tantaros

Don't dis one of my girls. I'm trying to take her to Bay County, Fl.
and rub some coconut oil about. I have to get permissions my wife,
though, first.

Quite the contrary, the package is great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR9C9QrAwAs

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On Sun, 11 May 2014 19:06:50 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

Oren posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On Thu, 8 May 2014 20:17:41 -0400, Tekkie® wrote:

Andrea Tantaros

Don't dis one of my girls. I'm trying to take her to Bay County, Fl.
and rub some coconut oil about. I have to get permissions my wife,
though, first.

Quite the contrary, the package is great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR9C9QrAwAs

About sums it up...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I like that song but I wouldn't want a human girlfriend who was more
like my dog. Imagine what it would be like to have your woman kiss you
after licking her butt. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Besides, Sandy is very jealous of other females vying for my attention.
I have a new nickname for her now and it's "Booch" a combination of
"Bitch" and "Pooch". ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Does Booch like elder music?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9v9NgsGhhY

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Dang! I was suddenly back in college but I was very fond of Frank Zappa
& The Mothers Of Invention. Zappa wasn't exactly mainstream pop or rock
but regardless of the strange music he and the band produced, they were
actually better musicians than most of the bands of that era. Even their
more conventional music had a weird feel to it. Who doesn't like
like the song "Don't Eat The Yellow Snow"? ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5__cMKfO46A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0ysRH1Dxyw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9P2V0_p6vE

TDD