Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cedar Rapids Unveils Goose-Chasing Device

On 5/12/2014 6:05 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 12 May 2014 12:36:58 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/12/2014 11:31 AM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 12 May 2014 07:25:21 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/10/2014 4:32 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 10 May 2014 07:07:21 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/8/2014 11:45 AM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 08 May 2014 03:30:11 -0500, Fat-Dumb and Happy
wrote:

A damn goose can be pretty ornery... here's another solution, but it
says she has been charged with animal cruelty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ9ncspSzBs

She lives in Crestview, Fl. That explains a lot. Crestview is not
known to have a bunch of bright individuals (G).

I lived south of there one time...near the bay.

It didn't look to me that the geese were injured. Startled perhaps
stunned but not injured. I'm betting that the woman, a human being
suffered actual abuse by police when they arrested her. If I were on a
jury for any case against her, I would explain jury nullification of any
stupid criminal charges brought against the woman and how it's a
colossal waste of time and tax payers money to pursue the woman. I would
also demand that the violated geese be brought into court to testify. ^_^

TDD

Why can't she more like my dog? (listen while you read)

http://www.songlyrics.com/jb-and-the-moonshine-band/more-like-my-dog-lyrics/

I like that song but I wouldn't want a human girlfriend who was more
like my dog. Imagine what it would be like to have your woman kiss you
after licking her butt. ^_^

TDD

Touche'

Besides, Sandy is very jealous of other females vying for my attention.
I have a new nickname for her now and it's "Booch" a combination of
"Bitch" and "Pooch". ^_^

TDD

Does Booch like elder music?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9v9NgsGhhY

Dang! I was suddenly back in college but I was very fond of Frank Zappa
& The Mothers Of Invention. Zappa wasn't exactly mainstream pop or rock
but regardless of the strange music he and the band produced, they were
actually better musicians than most of the bands of that era. Even their
more conventional music had a weird feel to it. Who doesn't like
like the song "Don't Eat The Yellow Snow"? ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5__cMKfO46A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0ysRH1Dxyw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9P2V0_p6vE

TDD