Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Coon Rapids, MN - anyone need scrap cast iron?

Bits from an old piano (too expensive to restore, too heavy to move,
was "disassembled") available, lots of iron. I though of listing it on
Craigslist/free, some assembly required, with a picture of the pile
for a joke. I used to hang out on this list some years ago, but just
don't have as much time any more - still actively working/playing,
have a dedicated 16 X 12 shop. I had three kids over for a basic
blacksmithing night yesterday, mangled some steel and had fun! Please
email directly at:
frzbob
at
gmail.com

for the iron. Thanks for all the help & shared knowledge in the
past! Bob

Old cast-iron guttering - scrap value? Lobster UK diy 12 September 20th 17 10:21 AM
PVC to cast iron Keith Home Repair 3 February 23rd 06 06:02 PM
Experience with Cast Iron wheels vs Cast Aluminum Brad Woodworking 3 July 19th 05 11:52 PM
Req'd: Cast Iron Soil Pipe bracket and Cast Iron>Plastic fittings John Borman UK diy 1 January 9th 05 09:05 PM
Wrought Iron, Cast Alum and Cast Iron Decorative welding Roy Metalworking 7 April 30th 04 08:52 AM