Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Cedar Rapids Unveils Goose-Chasing Device

On Mon, 12 May 2014 07:25:21 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/10/2014 4:32 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 10 May 2014 07:07:21 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/8/2014 11:45 AM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 08 May 2014 03:30:11 -0500, Fat-Dumb and Happy
wrote:

A damn goose can be pretty ornery... here's another solution, but it
says she has been charged with animal cruelty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ9ncspSzBs

She lives in Crestview, Fl. That explains a lot. Crestview is not
known to have a bunch of bright individuals (G).

I lived south of there one time...near the bay.

It didn't look to me that the geese were injured. Startled perhaps
stunned but not injured. I'm betting that the woman, a human being
suffered actual abuse by police when they arrested her. If I were on a
jury for any case against her, I would explain jury nullification of any
stupid criminal charges brought against the woman and how it's a
colossal waste of time and tax payers money to pursue the woman. I would
also demand that the violated geese be brought into court to testify. ^_^

TDD

Why can't she more like my dog? (listen while you read)

http://www.songlyrics.com/jb-and-the-moonshine-band/more-like-my-dog-lyrics/

I like that song but I wouldn't want a human girlfriend who was more
like my dog. Imagine what it would be like to have your woman kiss you
after licking her butt. ^_^

TDD

Touche'