Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wire fence hold-downs?

I'm sure someone must make stakes with a hook or notch at the top to hold
the bottom of wire fences next to the ground. What do I look for? Lowes?
What are they called? Or how to easily contruct a few such stakes? All I
can think of off-hand is wire coat hangers but I'm sure they'd be much too
flimsy. I don't have a power scroll saw to construct some out of wood
slats.

I'm trying to keep the neighbor's dog out of my yard. Asking them was
unsucessful.

Barbed wire strung along the bottom of the fence is a possibilty but it's
very stiff and hard to cut, fasten and otherwise handle.

Suggestions please?

TIA