Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Default Paging Christopher Young: Police find seven dead babies in Utah Countyhome

Police find seven dead babies in Utah County home

"This is not the first time Utah County investigators have had
to handle a case of a mother killing her babies."

Tell me - is abortion denied to Utah women?

=========================

Police find seven dead babies in Utah County home

Woman, 39, gave birth, then killed the infants and put their bodies in a
garage.

By Michael McFall
The Salt Lake Tribune
Last Updated Apr 13 2014 09:44 pm

Pleasant Grove police made a grisly discovery Saturday: seven dead
infants, six of them in cardboard boxes.

=============
(photo of Megan Huntsman - http://tinyurl.com/kt2j9ol)
Megan Huntsman, 39, was arrested early Sunday morning on suspicion of
six counts of murder.
==============

Utah has had a Safe Haven law on the books since 2001, allowing
biological parents to anonymously give up custody of their newborn child
without facing any legal consequences. Intended to save children’s
lives, the law tries to prevent women from abandoning infants in places
such as trash cans and bathrooms.

The Utah representative who originally sponsored the law, then-Rep.
Patrice Arent, D-Millcreek, had heard the media coverage of one young
Utah woman who left her newborn in a drawer in her parents’ home. The
baby was found days later, dead.

In 2012, officials said that at least one baby a year has been left at a
Utah hospital since the law took effect. Exactly how many babies have
been saved in Utah is difficult to determine, because some women call
the Safe Haven hotline at 1-866-458-0058 to learn about resources such
as adoption, pregnancy health information and programs that provide
financial support for keeping a baby.

Police believe she gave birth to the babies then killed them over the
past decade, according to a police news release.

On Saturday, police responded to a call from Huntsman’s ex-husband about
a dead infant found inside a Pleasant Grove home that Huntsman lived in
until 2011. Officers arrived and found the body of a newborn infant, who
appeared to be full term, according to the release.

Police obtained a search warrant for the home and found six more babies
packaged in separate cardboard boxes inside the garage, said police
Capt. Michael Roberts.

Investigators learned that Huntsman allegedly gave birth to the infants,
then killed them, over a 10 year period, the release adds. Her
ex-husband is believed to be the father, but investigators are still
working on DNA tests, Roberts said.

At this point, police are not pursuing charges against the ex-husband,
Roberts said.

Police said two people are living in the Pleasant Grove home at this
time, a rambler which is split into upstairs and downstairs apartments.

The ex-husband’s parents own the home, and Huntsman’s three daughters
still live there, said longtime neighbor Sharon Chipman. The eldest
daughters are around 18 to 20 years old, while the youngest is now about
13, Chipman said. Chipman hasn’t seen the daughters since the news
broke.

The ex had been cleaning out the garage on Saturday getting ready to
move back into the house this summer, Chipman said.

"He was finally coming down to help take care of his family — and to run
across that, It would devastate him," Chipman said.

Chipman had noticed that Huntsman had gained and lost some weight in the
years she lived there, but Chipman never considered that she was
pregnant. She was a great neighbor, and Chipman even trusted Huntsman to
watch her grandson, when he was a toddler, for years.

"She took good care of him. She was good. This really shocks me," she
said.

Aaron Hawker, who lives next door to the house and has known the family
for years, had been watching police come and go from the house all day,
also never thought Huntsman looked pregnant.

He described her as a great neighbor, and her ex as "a good guy." In
fact, Hawker saw and talked to Huntsman’s ex just Saturday morning.

Megan Huntsman has no criminal record, aside from a 2011 traffic
citation, according to a search of Utah court records.

This is not the first time Utah County investigators have had to handle
a case of a mother killing her babies.

An Orem mother, Darcie Jo Baum, secretly gave birth three times and let
the infants die. The final birth, in 1999, cost the 26-year-old her
life; she bled to death after delivering an infant son into a basement
toilet where he drowned.

Baum’s second-born son, Draye, was the only child to survive. He was
"her life," Baum’s mother, Vickie Austin, said after Darcie Baum’s
death. Each night at bedtime Baum sang, "You Are My Sunshine," as the
boy nodded off to sleep, Austin said in 1999.

Utah has had a Safe Haven law on the books since 2001, allowing
biological parents to anonymously give up custody of their newborn child
without facing any legal consequences. Intended to save children’s
lives, the law tries to prevent women from abandoning infants in places
such as trash cans and bathrooms.

The Utah representative who originally sponsored the law, then-Rep.
Patrice Arent, D-Millcreek, had heard the media coverage of one young
Utah woman who left her newborn in a drawer in her parents’ home. The
baby was found days later, dead.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On 4/14/2014 9:21 AM, Jack Kevorkian wrote:
Police find seven dead babies in Utah County home

"This is not the first time Utah County investigators have had
to handle a case of a mother killing her babies."

Tell me - is abortion denied to Utah women?

The LDS church of course discourages abortion.
In extreme cases (such as rape or incest) it
might be permitted, with a lot of consideration
and prayer.

Birthing and then leave the baby to die is
murder, in my view. Given a large enough
population, some will be criminals. It's a
sad thing that these babies died.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Tell me - is abortion denied to Utah women?

The LDS church of course discourages abortion.
In extreme cases (such as rape or incest) it

What is this woman was not LDS?

Does the LDS dictate or control what abortion services are available to
Utah women?
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

"Jack Kevorkian" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Tell me - is abortion denied to Utah women?

The LDS church of course discourages abortion.
In extreme cases (such as rape or incest) it

What is this woman was not LDS?

Does the LDS dictate or control what abortion services are available to
Utah women?

The church controls EVERYTHING in Utahahaha . Don't believe me , just move
there . I grew up in the northern part of the state , and believe me when I
say that if "they" don't see you in church they also won't see you at the
grocery store , gas station , movie rental place , etc - you get the idea
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Mon, 14 Apr 2014 11:20:16 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

The church controls EVERYTHING in Utahahaha . Don't believe me , just move
there . I grew up in the northern part of the state , and believe me when I
say that if "they" don't see you in church they also won't see you at the
grocery store , gas station , movie rental place , etc - you get the idea

During this recent cattle mess in Nevada, a local Commissioner in
Utah called a Commissioner in Las Vegas. saying Utahans were coming to
Nevada to support the rancher.

In reply, he called the Utahans "in bred *******s" and if they came
here they "better have funeral arrangements".

LMAO

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On 4/14/2014 10:07 AM, Jack Kevorkian wrote:

Does the LDS dictate or control what abortion services are available to
Utah women?

Don't know the answer to that. You can
web search it as easily as anyone can.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Kevorkian View Post
Tell me - is abortion denied to Utah women?
I don't believe for a minute that the mother of these babies didn't know what avenues were open to her, including adoption and abortion. These babies were not septuplets. Presumably they were each born independantly, and that means the mother had a full 9 months to make a decision on what to do with each one. Giving them up for adoption would have been a more humane decision.

But, someone who does something like this isn't thinking straight, and THAT'S the root cause of the problem; not lack of education. Anyone who can carry a child for 9 months, and then kill that child and leave their body in a cardboard box in a garage like an old auto part has something wrong in their head.

Last edited by nestork : April 15th 14 at 04:14 AM
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Terry Coombs wrote:

The church controls EVERYTHING in Utahahaha . Don't believe me , just move
there . I grew up in the northern part of the state , and believe me when
I say that if "they" don't see you in church they also won't see you at
the grocery store , gas station , movie rental place , etc - you get the
idea

My sister-in-law, the daughter of a Baptist minister, referred to her time
in Utah as 'camping out'. When the kids were ready for college my brother
told them he'd foot the bill for whatever college they wanted -- as long as
it was not in Utah. Except for the panhandle, most if Idaho is the same.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Oren wrote:

In reply, he called the Utahans "in bred *******s" and if they came
here they "better have funeral arrangements".

A few years back, the Angels came here in their summer run. The chief of
police was a nice guy but prone to panic attacks so he invited some cops
from St. George UT to come up and help.

The Angels got a couple of traffic tickets. About 50 local college kids got
arrested and a photographer for the independent paper got beat up courtesy
of the Mormon morons. It was a cluster ****; the Utah cops would arrest
people and drop them off at the jail with no paperwork. I spent the weekend
hoping the assholes could tell the difference between a guy on a Harley with
no colors, and a patched rider.

The result was the Chief was looking for a new job. It seems he overlooked
the clause in the state constitution about importing out of state cops that
was a leftover from when the copper kings had their own police forces.

The Angels are welcome back anytime; inbred *******s from St. George not so
much.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, April 14, 2014 9:21:24 AM UTC-4, Jack Kevorkian wrote:
[...]

They forgot to mention the floor was littered with o rings.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/15/2014 11:26 AM, O & NO Schidt LLC wrote:
On Monday, April 14, 2014 9:21:24 AM UTC-4, Jack Kevorkian wrote:
The Utah representative who originally sponsored the law, then-Rep.
Patrice Arent, D-Millcreek, had heard the media coverage of one young
Utah woman who left her newborn in a drawer in her parents’ home. The
baby was found days later, dead.

They forgot to mention the floor was littered with o rings.

I'll admit I'm not sure what that means.
--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 15 Apr 2014 11:37:25 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

They forgot to mention the floor was littered with o rings.

I'll admit I'm not sure what that means.

It means the chip implanted in his head has corrupted. It needs a
reset command sent or a new flash for an update. Possibly a parasitic
draw on the battery?

I thought you knew that...
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

They forgot to mention the floor was littered with o rings.

I'll admit I'm not sure what that means.

It means the chip implanted in his head has corrupted. It needs a
reset command sent or a new flash for an update. Possibly a parasitic
draw on the battery?

I thought you knew that...

Hmm. Guess not, thanks for explaining.
still not sure.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

They forgot to mention the floor was littered with o rings.

I'll admit I'm not sure what that means.

It means the chip implanted in his head has corrupted. It needs a
reset command sent or a new flash for an update. Possibly a parasitic
draw on the battery?

I thought you knew that...

Hmm. Guess not, thanks for explaining.
still not sure.

He is posting now as Digger Nick. From Ft. Lauderdale - always talks
about baseball bats, and such.

I think he is fifty cards short of a full deck
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Oren posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

wrote:

The church controls EVERYTHING in Utahahaha . Don't believe me , just move
there . I grew up in the northern part of the state , and believe me when I
say that if "they" don't see you in church they also won't see you at the
grocery store , gas station , movie rental place , etc - you get the idea

During this recent cattle mess in Nevada, a local Commissioner in
Utah called a Commissioner in Las Vegas. saying Utahans were coming to
Nevada to support the rancher.

In reply, he called the Utahans "in bred *******s" and if they came
here they "better have funeral arrangements".

LMAO

"Can't we all just get along?" - Rodney King

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

They forgot to mention the floor was littered with o rings.

I'll admit I'm not sure what that means.

It means the chip implanted in his head has corrupted. It needs
a reset command sent or a new flash for an update. Possibly a
parasitic draw on the battery?

I thought you knew that...

Hmm. Guess not, thanks for explaining. still not sure.

He is posting now as Digger Nick. From Ft. Lauderdale - always talks
about baseball bats, and such.

I think he is fifty cards short of a full deck

Oren, do you find it interesting that Mormons moved West to escape
religious persecution and basically formed their own state where they're
in the majority? A place they've built up into their own successful
society and now folks like P.L.L.C.F. are complaining about it and
trying any means to disparage Mormons because of their abject hatred of
Mitt Romney? I don't know about you but it sort of reminds me of Israel.
A place where Jews formed their own country and those who hate them are
out to destroy them. Well, the P.L.L.C.F. do kiss Muslim ass so why
shouldn't they have hatred for another religious group of people who
have no desire to behead them for not respecting their religion. ^_^

That woman is obviously mentally ill and how typical of a nymshifting
P.L.L.C.F. to blame a whole group of people over the insanity of one
person. Homo Gay, the Canadian version of P.L.L.C.F. likes to condemn
all Americans when one out of 317+ million commits a crime. o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Tell me - is abortion denied to Utah women?

The LDS church of course discourages abortion. In extreme cases
(such as rape or incest) it

What is this woman was not LDS?

Does the LDS dictate or control what abortion services are
available to Utah women?

The church controls EVERYTHING in Utahahaha . Don't believe me , just
move there . I grew up in the northern part of the state , and
believe me when I say that if "they" don't see you in church they
also won't see you at the grocery store , gas station , movie rental
place , etc - you get the idea ...

Yea, I know what you mean. Southern Baptists do the same thing when
they're in the majority and control everything. I should know, they make
up almost half my relatives. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

I don't find any definition for "P.L.L.C.F."...so I'm guessing it's something your delusional mind concocted? What pray, is the meaning? (I should remember this drivel, but I am advanced in age!) ^L*
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/17/2014 7:16 AM, Bob_Villa wrote:
I don't find any definition for "P.L.L.C.F."...

so I'm guessing it's something your delusional
mind concocted? What pray, is the meaning? (I
should remember this drivel, but I am advanced
in age!) ^L*

Thank you for paging me.

I never use the term, so I can't help. However,
you might ask The Daring Dufas, who does.

That would require a subject line change.
Which I'll do for you, no charge.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, April 17, 2014 6:31:10 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 4/17/2014 7:16 AM, Bob_Villa wrote:

I don't find any definition for "P.L.L.C.F."...

so I'm guessing it's something your delusional

mind concocted? What pray, is the meaning? (I

should remember this drivel, but I am advanced

in age!) ^L*

Thank you for paging me.

I never use the term, so I can't help. However,

you might ask The Daring Dufas, who does.

That would require a subject line change.

Which I'll do for you, no charge.

--

.

Christopher A. Young

Learn about Jesus

www.lds.org

.

Well...I replied after his statement and I used the letters PLLCF, so yes I was addressing him for the info!

Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

wrote:

[...]

Isn't Harry (You have to read to bill to see what's in it-Pelosi's sidekick)
Reid a Mormon?

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Tell me - is abortion denied to Utah women?

The LDS church of course discourages abortion. In extreme cases
(such as rape or incest) it

What is this woman was not LDS?

Does the LDS dictate or control what abortion services are
available to Utah women?

The church controls EVERYTHING in Utahahaha . Don't believe me , just
move there . I grew up in the northern part of the state , and
believe me when I say that if "they" don't see you in church they
also won't see you at the grocery store , gas station , movie rental
place , etc - you get the idea ...

Yea, I know what you mean. Southern Baptists do the same thing when
they're in the majority and control everything. I should know, they make
up almost half my relatives. ^_^

TDD

I am everyones relative! I'm the relative you hide in the basement when I
show up.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 19:50:16 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

[...]

Yes. But not all Mormons live in Washington, at the Waldorf Astoria 5
Star on a budget from his Congressional budget.
I bet he hates green bean casserole, too.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On 4/18/2014 7:52 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Yea, I know what you mean. Southern Baptists do the same thing when
they're in the majority and control everything. I should know, they make
up almost half my relatives. ^_^

TDD

I am everyones relative! I'm the relative
you hide in the basement when I
show up.

You sober tonight, dear?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/18/2014 7:50 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

Oren, do you find it interesting that Mormons moved West to escape
religious persecution and basically formed their own state where they're
in the majority? A place they've built up into their own successful
society and now folks like P.L.L.C.F. are complaining about it and
trying any means to disparage Mormons because of their abject hatred of
Mitt Romney?

TDD

Isn't Harry (You have to read to bill to
see what's in it-Pelosi's sidekick)
Reid a Mormon?

As I understand, yes, he is. I've met in person
at least a couple dyed in the wool, left wing
socialist liberal democrat Mormons. Why, I can't
be sure. From what I can tell, liberal socialism
is totally non-Mormon viewpoint.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 19:52:06 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

Yea, I know what you mean. Southern Baptists do the same thing when
they're in the majority and control everything. I should know, they make
up almost half my relatives. ^_^

TDD

I am everyones relative! I'm the relative you hide in the basement when I
show up.

Mr. Dufas and me are Baptist Infidels. AKA domestic terrorist.
Clinging to guns, recalcitrant individuals - we are. Eat pork on
Easter Sunday, too.

Ask the progressive liberals. They'll tell you its a fact.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 20:09:13 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Isn't Harry (You have to read to bill to
see what's in it-Pelosi's sidekick)
Reid a Mormon?

As I understand, yes, he is. I've met in person
at least a couple dyed in the wool, left wing
socialist liberal democrat Mormons. Why, I can't
be sure. From what I can tell, liberal socialism
is totally non-Mormon viewpoint.

You have my sympathy, er empathy.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Oren posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

wrote:

Yea, I know what you mean. Southern Baptists do the same thing when
they're in the majority and control everything. I should know, they make
up almost half my relatives. ^_^

TDD

I am everyones relative! I'm the relative you hide in the basement when I
show up.

Mr. Dufas and me are Baptist Infidels. AKA domestic terrorist.
Clinging to guns, recalcitrant individuals - we are. Eat pork on
Easter Sunday, too.

Ask the progressive liberals. They'll tell you its a fact.

I live in PA so I cling to my religion and guns per Billary. She's from
Scranton, PA. Corrupt and Democratic-they go hand in hand don't they? I was
talking to a fellow customer in a gun shop I go to that went to school with
her and he claimed it was known she was lesbian back then. I asked if was
because this guy tried to put the moves on her and turned her. Blew the roof
off with laughter...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 21:56:55 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

Oren posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

wrote:

[...]

Heck, you could call me a lesbian. Even before I lived in PA. I'm not
mad about it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Isn't Harry (You have to read to bill to
see what's in it-Pelosi's sidekick)
Reid a Mormon?

As I understand, yes, he is. I've met in person
at least a couple dyed in the wool, left wing
socialist liberal democrat Mormons. Why, I can't
be sure. From what I can tell, liberal socialism
is totally non-Mormon viewpoint.

You have my sympathy, er empathy.

Thanks. I'll get another hanky, and try to stop
crying, now.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

wrote:

Yea, I know what you mean. Southern Baptists do the same thing
when they're in the majority and control everything. I should
know, they make up almost half my relatives. ^_^

TDD

I am everyones relative! I'm the relative you hide in the basement
when I show up.

Mr. Dufas and me are Baptist Infidels. AKA domestic terrorist.
Clinging to guns, recalcitrant individuals - we are. Eat pork on
Easter Sunday, too.

Ask the progressive liberals. They'll tell you its a fact.

I'm not a Baptist even though my family members are. Dad was Methodist
before the church ran him off when he was 13 years old. Mom was Italian
Catholic so I was remanded to the custody of nuns at the Catholic
Parochial Gulag. Being tortured by nuns turned me off to that particular
faith so I've joined the FSM Church to become a Pastafarian.
I'm now working toward becoming a Pastafarian minister and may soon get
my certificate of ordination. ^_^

http://www.venganza.org/

http://www.venganza.org/ordination/

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

wrote:

[...]

That is using the noodle to spread the word. Do they have a womens group
like the Saucerians? Kids go to the Parmesan service?

--
Tekkie