Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ping: Christopher A. Young

"Needs space after the period. Needs capital letter when beginning
a sentence or phrase."

I've given you information before, especially about your sig
delimiter.

What I explained was that by top posting, your missionary work is a
failure. Children in Ethiopia and other places, a child may walk for
days to get to a computer. When you cut the thread with your delimiter
in the wrong place in a thread -- they will not see all the thread, as
the servers will snip a post off (truncate), leaving parts of the
discussions off. In other words I'm Chris and don't give two squats
about others.

If you need further help for puttin' the sig at the bottom, folks here
will help.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Oren wrote:

What I explained was that by top posting, your missionary work is a
failure.

Chris's primary mission is killing wasps at the church. I doubt if the
wasps care about his top-posting. I think he should at least try to
convert them to mormonism before slaughtering them, but since I'm not
the evangelical type I don't lie awake worrying about the unsaved.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/28/2010 11:39 PM, Smitty Two wrote:
In ,
wrote:

What I explained was that by top posting, your missionary work is a
failure.

Chris's primary mission is killing wasps at the church. I doubt if the
wasps care about his top-posting. I think he should at least try to
convert them to mormonism before slaughtering them, but since I'm not
the evangelical type I don't lie awake worrying about the unsaved.

Oh horror, why would anyone go to a church and kill White Anglo Saxon
Protestants? Must be a terrorist.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

Please mark you **** OT if it has nothing to do with alt.home.repair

Posted to alt.home.repair

Could be. I've been seeing fewer wasp nests, this year. Must be
working.

Trying to think of something to write. The poster who was trying to
get my attention had been plonked long ago. Relates, somehow, to the
recent conversations.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote:

What I explained was that by top posting, your missionary work is a
failure.

Chris's primary mission is killing wasps at the church. I doubt if
the
wasps care about his top-posting. I think he should at least try to
convert them to mormonism before slaughtering them, but since I'm
not
the evangelical type I don't lie awake worrying about the unsaved.

Oh horror, why would anyone go to a church and kill White Anglo Saxon
Protestants? Must be a terrorist.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/28/2010 11:19 PM Ron spake thus:

Please mark you **** OT if it has nothing to do with alt.home.repair

What--you can't figure out from the subject line that this is maybe a
message that you're not going to get much home repair content out of?

"Please, please, protect me from my own ignorance!"

Sheesh.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

On Jun 29, 2:07*pm, David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 6/28/2010 11:19 PM Ron spake thus:

Please mark you **** OT if it has nothing to do with alt.home.repair

What--you can't figure out from the subject line that this is maybe a
message that you're not going to get much home repair content out of?

"Please, please, protect me from my own ignorance!"

Sheesh.

Hey dumbass, people that are experts in certain areas of home repair
have been "pinged" before. Nice to see a OT troll defending another
one......classic!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/29/2010 12:16 PM Ron spake thus:

On Jun 29, 2:07 pm, David Nebenzahl wrote:

On 6/28/2010 11:19 PM Ron spake thus:

Please mark you **** OT if it has nothing to do with alt.home.repair

What--you can't figure out from the subject line that this is maybe a
message that you're not going to get much home repair content out of?

"Please, please, protect me from my own ignorance!"

Sheesh.

Hey dumbass, people that are experts in certain areas of home repair
have been "pinged" before. Nice to see a OT troll defending another
one......classic!

So you're calling Oren an "OT troll"? I don't think so.

Just goes to show how devalued the term "troll" has become (it now seems
to mean "any poster that I don't like for any reason").