Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Ping: Christopher A. Young

"Needs space after the period. Needs capital letter when beginning
a sentence or phrase."

I've given you information before, especially about your sig
delimiter.

What I explained was that by top posting, your missionary work is a
failure. Children in Ethiopia and other places, a child may walk for
days to get to a computer. When you cut the thread with your delimiter
in the wrong place in a thread -- they will not see all the thread, as
the servers will snip a post off (truncate), leaving parts of the
discussions off. In other words I'm Chris and don't give two squats
about others.

If you need further help for puttin' the sig at the bottom, folks here
will help.