Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Paging Christopher Young: Police find seven dead babies in UtahCounty home

Terry Coombs wrote:

The church controls EVERYTHING in Utahahaha . Don't believe me , just move
there . I grew up in the northern part of the state , and believe me when
I say that if "they" don't see you in church they also won't see you at
the grocery store , gas station , movie rental place , etc - you get the
idea

My sister-in-law, the daughter of a Baptist minister, referred to her time
in Utah as 'camping out'. When the kids were ready for college my brother
told them he'd foot the bill for whatever college they wanted -- as long as
it was not in Utah. Except for the panhandle, most if Idaho is the same.