Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Paging Christopher Young: Police find seven dead babies in UtahCounty home

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 4/18/2014 7:39 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 19:52:06 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

Yea, I know what you mean. Southern Baptists do the same thing
when they're in the majority and control everything. I should
know, they make up almost half my relatives. ^_^

TDD

I am everyones relative! I'm the relative you hide in the basement
when I show up.

Mr. Dufas and me are Baptist Infidels. AKA domestic terrorist.
Clinging to guns, recalcitrant individuals - we are. Eat pork on
Easter Sunday, too.

Ask the progressive liberals. They'll tell you its a fact.

I'm not a Baptist even though my family members are. Dad was Methodist
before the church ran him off when he was 13 years old. Mom was Italian
Catholic so I was remanded to the custody of nuns at the Catholic
Parochial Gulag. Being tortured by nuns turned me off to that particular
faith so I've joined the FSM Church to become a Pastafarian.
I'm now working toward becoming a Pastafarian minister and may soon get
my certificate of ordination. ^_^

http://www.venganza.org/

http://www.venganza.org/ordination/

TDD

That is using the noodle to spread the word. Do they have a womens group
like the Saucerians? Kids go to the Parmesan service?

--
Tekkie