Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Paging Christopher Young: Police find seven dead babies in UtahCounty home

On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 19:52:06 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

Yea, I know what you mean. Southern Baptists do the same thing when
they're in the majority and control everything. I should know, they make
up almost half my relatives. ^_^

TDD

I am everyones relative! I'm the relative you hide in the basement when I
show up.

Mr. Dufas and me are Baptist Infidels. AKA domestic terrorist.
Clinging to guns, recalcitrant individuals - we are. Eat pork on
Easter Sunday, too.

Ask the progressive liberals. They'll tell you its a fact.