Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Paging Christopher Young: Police find seven dead babies in UtahCounty home

On 4/15/2014 4:06 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 15 Apr 2014 14:50:07 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 4/15/2014 12:39 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 15 Apr 2014 11:37:25 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

They forgot to mention the floor was littered with o rings.

I'll admit I'm not sure what that means.

It means the chip implanted in his head has corrupted. It needs
a reset command sent or a new flash for an update. Possibly a
parasitic draw on the battery?

I thought you knew that...

Hmm. Guess not, thanks for explaining. still not sure.

He is posting now as Digger Nick. From Ft. Lauderdale - always talks
about baseball bats, and such.

I think he is fifty cards short of a full deck

Oren, do you find it interesting that Mormons moved West to escape
religious persecution and basically formed their own state where they're
in the majority? A place they've built up into their own successful
society and now folks like P.L.L.C.F. are complaining about it and
trying any means to disparage Mormons because of their abject hatred of
Mitt Romney? I don't know about you but it sort of reminds me of Israel.
A place where Jews formed their own country and those who hate them are
out to destroy them. Well, the P.L.L.C.F. do kiss Muslim ass so why
shouldn't they have hatred for another religious group of people who
have no desire to behead them for not respecting their religion. ^_^

That woman is obviously mentally ill and how typical of a nymshifting
P.L.L.C.F. to blame a whole group of people over the insanity of one
person. Homo Gay, the Canadian version of P.L.L.C.F. likes to condemn
all Americans when one out of 317+ million commits a crime. o_O

TDD