Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

Default 20 people stabbed by 16-yr-old "student" Franklin Regional High Schoolin Murrysville PA

I was just skyping with my friend Satan, and he was watching CNN's
coverage of this, saying "good ... Good..." and then going on about how
his plan to have americans destroy each other was coming together
nicely.

Here - watch for yourself:

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/live-video/

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/video...ce-department/

Now I know there will be morons here who will say "oh, we need to ban
knives" or "this is why we need a knife registry".

That's not the point.

Your degenerating american society is full of people like this, and you
still want them to have quick and easy access to firearms.

20 people stabbed - don't know how many are dead or will die.

Now just imagine if he had a handgun, or rifle with lots of bullets.

No- wait. You don't have to imagine.

Here's your all-american boy. Here is your future america:

http://cbspit.images.worldnow.com/im...035130_vtf.jpg

Congratulations to you americans. You've raised a generation of
worthless, iPhone-sucking children.

=================================

MURRYSVILLE (KDKA) – At least 20-people have been injured in a stabbing
at Franklin Regional High School in Murrysville.

Murrysville police Chief Thomas Seefeld says 19-of the victims are
students, one of them is a school security guard.

A school security guard called in the stabbing at 7:13 a.m.

Seefeld wouldn’t detail the carnage beyond saying, “The juvenile went
down the hallway and was flashing two knives around and injured the
people.”

Police say the 16-year-old male student suspect is in custody and is a
sophomore at the high school.

He was transported from the Murrysville Police Department by police car,
and reportedly taken to a local hospital for superficial wounds, and
then returned.

Investigators haven’t determined a motive, but Seefeld said they’re
looking into reports of a threatening phone call between the suspect and
another student the night before. Seefeld didn’t specify whether the
suspect reportedly received or made the call.

Jeff Dahlke with the security company who provides security for Franklin
Regional High School says the suspect was armed with two knives.

“The alarm went off, and students started rushing outside, the security
guard outside rushed in, and came upon his supervisor, and a vice
principal who had the suspect in custody on the ground and was trying to
control him, and try to get the weapons away from him,” Dahlke said.

Police say that security guard was stabbed in the abdomen.

Two student victims were in critical condition, according to Dr. Mark
Rubino of Forbes Regional Medical Center.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 12:49:54 PM UTC-4, Bobby Flay wrote:
[...]

latest news all victims are expected to survive........

truly sad event.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

On Wed, 09 Apr 2014 12:49:54 -0400, Bobby Flay
wrote:

Home Guy I have a question for you.

If canada is so gawd damn much better than America, why do you have
prisons?
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

Oren wrote:

Home Guy I have a question for you.

If canada is so gawd damn much better than America, why do you have
prisons?

Glad you asked.

There is always a need to incarcerate (to jail) people. Even in Canada.

But here in Canada we have a society that IS operating so gawd damn much
better than yours is.

Because for every 100,000 people, we jail about 114 of them. That ranks
Canada in 133'rd place on the global list.

Guess where the good 'ol US of A is on that list?

Did you guess #1?

Because if you did, then you'd be correct.

You have an incarceration rate of 716 per 100,000 people. So Canada
*IS* about 6 times BETTER than the US in that regard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...rceration_rate

Any more questions?

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

On Wed, 09 Apr 2014 16:45:07 -0400, "H.o.m.e.G.u.Y"
wrote:

Oren wrote:

Home Guy I have a question for you.

If canada is so gawd damn much better than America, why do you have
prisons?

Glad you asked.

There is always a need to incarcerate (to jail) people. Even in Canada.

But here in Canada we have a society that IS operating so gawd damn much
better than yours is.

Because for every 100,000 people, we jail about 114 of them. That ranks
Canada in 133'rd place on the global list.

Guess where the good 'ol US of A is on that list?

Did you guess #1?

Because if you did, then you'd be correct.

You have an incarceration rate of 716 per 100,000 people. So Canada
*IS* about 6 times BETTER than the US in that regard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...rceration_rate

Any more questions?

So the USA has 317 Million people, canada has 35 Million - less than
the state of California at 38 Million. What makes you dream canada is
so perfect?

We never hear your cry-baby stuff about other countries. You have a
fixation about America that you cannot get over.

We could fix our crime rate with the stroke of a pen, period. Repeal
all the criminal laws on the books.

Hell, you cannot even use one nym when posting!
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

wrote:

Home Guy I have a question for you.

If canada is so gawd damn much better than America, why do you have
prisons?

To lock up visiting Americans?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

On 4/9/2014 4:45 PM, H.o.m.e.G.u.Y wrote:
You have an incarceration rate of 716 per 100,000 people. So Canada
*IS* about 6 times BETTER than the US in that regard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...rceration_rate

Any more questions?

You mean you have six times more criminals running around, loose?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oren[_2_] View Post
We never hear your cry-baby stuff about other countries. You have a
fixation about America that you cannot get over.
Oren has a point, HomeGuy.

If you pointed out the problems in other countries, then your criticism of the USA or Canada or any other country would be more credible. But, you don't criticize any country except the USA.

Did you know that if you commit a crime in North Korea, they don't just punish you with a lengthy jail term, they put all your relatives in jail too. AND, they don't stop there. They jail the next three generations of your family as well. So, if a woman in a North Korean prison camp gets pregnant and has a child, that child is imprisoned as well, and that lasts for 3 generations. When the uncle of the current dictator in North Korea was executed, there were people put in jail that didn't even know that they were distant relatives of his.

Did you know that on December 20, 2013 the parliament of Uganda signed into law a bill that would make homosexuality a capital offense. Yes, that's right, you can be executed in Uganda for being caught being gay. They have since changed that to life in prison, but they have also added provisions so that Ugandans that commit homosexual acts while out of the country can be extradited back to Uganda for prosecution. And, anyone that knows of someone committing homosexual acts will be considered an accomplice if they don't reveal what they know to the Ugandan authorities.
Uganda Anti-Homosexuality Act, 2014 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There's some things that are worthy of your criticism don't you think?

PS:
For what it's worth, it's been said that a Canadian is an unarmed American with free health care. Don't listen to HomeGuy's criticisms because all of us know that the differences between American and Canadian society are tiny compared to the similarities. We speak the same language, we both have democratic forms of government, we practice much the same religions and follow the same legal system; the British Common Law, which we both inherited from our British ancestry. We're as much military allies of the USA as we are military allies of Britain and the Commonwealth nations (like Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Scotland and Wales). And, until 9/11, we had the longest undefended border in the world, and even now that border isn't nearly as well defended as most international borders. There's no real need to defend it cuz we co-operate on national security matters as well.
So, in summary, ignore HomeGuy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/9/2014 7:30 PM, nestork wrote:

So, in summary, ignore HomeGuy.

Most of us do. We consider Canadians to be our brothers in common.
Well, except for a half dozen of the Quebecies that want to be part of
France.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

Per Bobby Flay:
Your degenerating american society is full of people like this,

300 million people.

Let's say that .000001 percent of them are stone crazy in a really mean
way.

..00001 * 300,000000 = 3,000 people for the news media to feed on instead
of pursuing real news.

Adjust the percentage to taste...
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
nestork belched:
'Oren[_2_ Wrote:
;3220660']
We never hear your cry-baby stuff about other countries. You have a
fixation about America that you cannot get over.

So, in summary, ignore HomeGuy.

I truly wish people would.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

Per (PeteCresswell):
.000001 percent

Oops!.... shb .0001 percent.
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/9/2014 3:18 PM, bob haller wrote:
On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 12:49:54 PM UTC-4, Bobby Flay wrote:
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/live-video/

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/video...ce-department/

MURRYSVILLE (KDKA) – At least 20-people have been injured in a stabbing

at Franklin Regional High School in Murrysville.
Murrysville police Chief Thomas Seefeld says 19-of the victims are

students, one of them is a school security guard.
Police say that security guard was stabbed in the abdomen.
Two student victims were in critical condition, according to Dr. Mark

Rubino of Forbes Regional Medical Center.

latest news all victims are expected to survive........

truly sad event.

In the land of the weapons free "victim disarmament
zone", the knife wielding sophmore is able to slash
everyone in sight.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/9/2014 5:31 PM, Reverend Doctor Arthur Lee Senior Esquire wrote:
On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 12:49:54 PM UTC-4, Bobby Flay wrote:

Here - watch for yourself:

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/live-video/

Police say that security guard was stabbed in the abdomen.

Two student victims were in critical condition, according to Dr. Mark

Rubino of Forbes Regional Medical Center.

Ban knifes!

We need a waiting period for purchase, and a
registration process, and an ID card needed
to posess a kitchen knife. Sold only with
government approval for legitimate cooking
purposes. Why, if only one life could be saved!
It's for the children! That will be just as
effective as the drug free zone policy.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

In the land of the weapons free "victim disarmament

zone", the knife wielding sophmore is able to slash

everyone in sight.

this district is one of my customers. I thought about going there yesterday but didnt because I was having my vans brakes replaced. I have been in that building 100s of times.

heres something for everyone to ponder....

lets imagine your in a school with say a toolkit, hear a commotion in the hall and find a person with a knife slashing people....

do you run for cover? use what tools you have to attack the crazy person?

its a interesting question a friend asked me yesterday, since there was a real possiblity I could of been there.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 10 Apr 2014 05:15:10 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote:

this district is one of my customers. I thought about going there yesterday but didnt because I was having my vans brakes replaced. I have been in that building 100s of times.

heres something for everyone to ponder....

lets imagine your in a school with say a toolkit, hear a commotion in the hall and find a person with a knife slashing people....

do you run for cover? use what tools you have to attack the crazy person?

its a interesting question a friend asked me yesterday, since there was a real possiblity I could of been there.

Those are moral questions you have to ask yourself. Do you stick your
head in the sand, cower in a corner, and hope to not also become a
victim or do you take decisive action to protect the students at risk
of harm to yourself?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

this district is one of my customers. I thought about going there yesterday but didnt because I was having my vans brakes replaced. I have been in that building 100s of times.

heres something for everyone to ponder....

lets imagine your in a school with say a toolkit, hear a commotion in the hall and find a person with a knife slashing people....

do you run for cover? use what tools you have to attack the crazy person?

its a interesting question a friend asked me yesterday, since there was a real possiblity I could of been there.

Those are moral questions you have to ask yourself. Do you stick your

head in the sand, cower in a corner, and hope to not also become a

victim or do you take decisive action to protect the students at risk

of harm to yourself?

I agree. I thought it was shocking that this one nut was able
to stab so many people, without someone having the opportunity to
stop him. But it all depends on the circumstances. I wouldn't
confront him head-on. But if he was busy with someone else with
his back to me and I saw a convenient object to knock him senseless
with in the head, I'd probably do it. I'm sure Bob would have some
suitable tools in his kit. A pipe wrench would be nice
Senior Member

I think the craziest part is that this was just a 16 year old kid that went on this stabbing spree.

The kid was just starting his life, and now he's gone and ruined it. He's going to spend a big hunk of his life in a jail or phychiatric hospital before he even gets to go outside of that institution on his own without guards following him around everywhere. What kind of a life is that?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 10 Apr 2014 08:00:51 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

Those are moral questions you have to ask yourself. Do you stick your

head in the sand, cower in a corner, and hope to not also become a

victim or do you take decisive action to protect the students at risk

of harm to yourself?

I agree. I thought it was shocking that this one nut was able
to stab so many people, without someone having the opportunity to
stop him. But it all depends on the circumstances. I wouldn't
confront him head-on. But if he was busy with someone else with
his back to me and I saw a convenient object to knock him senseless
with in the head, I'd probably do it. I'm sure Bob would have some
suitable tools in his kit. A pipe wrench would be nice

A pipe wrench would be called external stimuli. g A guy was
trespassing on federal property and pulled a knife on myself and four
other correctional officers - WRONG. He got himself some thump
therapy. And he couldn't rub the bumps on his head off fast enough.

In this case, a school employee and another student took the kid down.
It makes me real proud!

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

"Bobby Flay" wrote in message
[...]

LIE! Schools are a weapon free Zone. Story must be made up as no weapons
are allowed at school.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

this district is one of my customers. I thought about going there yesterday but didnt because I was having my vans brakes replaced. I have been in that building 100s of times.

heres something for everyone to ponder....

lets imagine your in a school with say a toolkit, hear a commotion in the hall and find a person with a knife slashing people....

do you run for cover? use what tools you have to attack the crazy person?

its a interesting question a friend asked me yesterday, since there was a real possiblity I could of been there.

Those are moral questions you have to ask yourself. Do you stick your
head in the sand, cower in a corner, and hope to not also become a
victim or do you take decisive action to protect the students at risk
of harm to yourself?

And what happens when it's found out that the
violent teen is illegally in the country. His
court appointed attorney charges you with
assault and racism, while working to get the
student dismissed of all charges.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 10 Apr 2014 20:19:19 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Those are moral questions you have to ask yourself. Do you stick your
head in the sand, cower in a corner, and hope to not also become a
victim or do you take decisive action to protect the students at risk
of harm to yourself?

And what happens when it's found out that the
violent teen is illegally in the country. His
court appointed attorney charges you with
assault and racism, while working to get the
student dismissed of all charges.

You must be confused, Chris. I've been in the federal legal system for
alleged brutality of a Nigerian Prince. He took advice from his
attorney and dropped the civil right's violation.

Don't confuse facts with the writing of a good report.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Those are moral questions you have to ask yourself. Do you stick your

head in the sand, cower in a corner, and hope to not also become a

victim or do you take decisive action to protect the students at risk

of harm to yourself?

I agree. I thought it was shocking that this one nut was able

to stab so many people, without someone having the opportunity to

stop him. But it all depends on the circumstances. I wouldn't

confront him head-on. But if he was busy with someone else with

his back to me and I saw a convenient object to knock him senseless

with in the head, I'd probably do it. I'm sure Bob would have some

suitable tools in his kit. A pipe wrench would be nice

I looked in my tool kit today for possible weapons. I do carry a ball pien hammer.... a large pair f water pump pliars..

I hope to NEVER need to need to be in this situation......

Posted to alt.home.repair

the best weapon is likely my tool kit it weighs about 75 to 80 pounds

think battering ram

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Those are moral questions you have to ask yourself. Do you stick your

head in the sand, cower in a corner, and hope to not also become a

victim or do you take decisive action to protect the students at risk

of harm to yourself?

I agree. I thought it was shocking that this one nut was able
to stab so many people, without someone having the opportunity to
stop him.

Several people did try to stop him, but he got the better of each of
them and cut each one.

Until the last one.

:But it all depends on the circumstances. I wouldn't
confront him head-on. But if he was busy with someone else with
his back to me and I saw a convenient object to knock him senseless
with in the head, I'd probably do it.

I was thinking about that. School halls are usually pretty empty,
except they used to have big cans, almost 3 feet tall, for extinguishing
fire, in glass cases in the hall. That would work well, unless he
heard you coming from behind and dodged it.

They also have in apartment buildings and maybe some schools, folded up
hoses with a valve. I wonder if they have enough pressure to knock
someone off his feet, or at least distract him by hurting him. I don't
know. I can imagine it either way.

One might slide a desk at him, but not without his hearing it coming.

And the athletic department has baseball bats, somewhere.

I'm sure Bob would have some
suitable tools in his kit. A pipe wrench would be nice

A pipe wrench would be called external stimuli. g A guy was
trespassing on federal property and pulled a knife on myself and four
other correctional officers - WRONG. He got himself some thump
therapy. And he couldn't rub the bumps on his head off fast enough.

In this case, a school employee and another student took the kid down.
It makes me real proud!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Those are moral questions you have to ask yourself. Do you stick your

head in the sand, cower in a corner, and hope to not also become a

victim or do you take decisive action to protect the students at risk

of harm to yourself?

And what happens when it's found out that the

violent teen is illegally in the country. His

court appointed attorney charges you with

assault and racism, while working to get the

student dismissed of all charges.

You must be confused, Chris. I've been in the federal legal system for

alleged brutality of a Nigerian Prince. He took advice from his

attorney and dropped the civil right's violation.

Don't confuse facts with the writing of a good report.

Stormin has a point. There is indeed a question of when you act
and what you do. At the end or middle of the rampage the perp would
have no case for someone using excessive force. But what about Bob,
who said the best weapon he has in his tool box is a hammer? You
do have to decide when to use it and where to hit the perp with it.
That could be a tough call. I could see some guy having a knife,
going at someone with it, you hit him in the head and leave the
perp brain damaged for life or dead, and then a lawsuit is filed
claiming the force was unjustified, that the would the perp inflicted
on his victim wasn't a severe wound, etc. And they don't have to
win to ruin you. Some lib wingnut lawyer together with Al Sharpton
or similar activists is all it takes.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/10/2014 9:38 PM, bob haller wrote:
with in the head, I'd probably do it. I'm sure Bob would have some
suitable tools in his kit. A pipe wrench would be nice

I looked in my tool kit today for possible weapons. I do carry a ball pien hammer.... a large pair f water pump pliars..
I hope to NEVER need to need to be in this situation......

I'm with you. I hope never. I'd have to
guess that the incident was all over, in
two or three minutes. Doesn't leave much
time to call a lifeline, see what the
panel reccomends. It would be nice to give
the matter thought, and decide ahead of
time.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/10/2014 9:49 PM, micky wrote:

Several people did try to stop him, but he got the better of each of
them and cut each one.

Until the last one.

I was thinking about that. School halls are usually pretty empty,
except they used to have big cans, almost 3 feet tall, for extinguishing
fire, in glass cases in the hall. That would work well, unless he
heard you coming from behind and dodged it.

In this case, a school employee and another student took the kid down.
It makes me real proud!

Many places have dry chemical fire extinguishers.
Not sure how that works as a weapon, but it might
buy some time for others to escape. Hose the perp
down with a cloud of dry chemical powder.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 4/10/2014 9:49 PM, micky wrote:

Several people did try to stop him, but he got the better of each of
them and cut each one.

Until the last one.

I was thinking about that. School halls are usually pretty empty,
except they used to have big cans, almost 3 feet tall, for extinguishing
fire, in glass cases in the hall. That would work well, unless he
heard you coming from behind and dodged it.

In this case, a school employee and another student took the kid down.
It makes me real proud!

Many places have dry chemical fire extinguishers.
Not sure how that works as a weapon, but it might
buy some time for others to escape. Hose the perp
down with a cloud of dry chemical powder.

At least it would blind him for a couple of seconds. It would also be a
weapon where you grab the hose and swing it around. Should keep you away
from the knife.
--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/11/2014 10:55 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Many places have dry chemical fire extinguishers.
Not sure how that works as a weapon, but it might
buy some time for others to escape. Hose the perp
down with a cloud of dry chemical powder.

At least it would blind him for a couple of seconds. It would also be a
weapon where you grab the hose and swing it around. Should keep you away
from the knife.

Since the school is a gun and weapon free
zone, it pretty much insures that the
perp will meet no effective resistance.
Time for us sheeple to get creative.
baaa.... baaaa.... baaaa.... weapons
baaaaddd..... baaaddd.....

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Senior Member

I can see how teachers having handguns in school might be problematic. Teachers simply don't have the training and experience it takes to get into a fire fight with an armed student and win. They're as likely to shoot innocent bystanders as they are the bad guys.

But why can't school principals have access to the same "flash bang" grenades that SWAT teams use to temporarily disorient bad guys? That would give the principal and teachers a chance to overwhelm the bad guys and disarm them or whatever the situation calls for. At least it's something. Right now the teachers and school staff don't have anything to deal with a shooter or someone on a stabbing rampage.

Last edited by nestork : April 11th 14 at 05:50 PM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 11 Apr 2014 18:39:53 +0200, nestork
wrote:

But why can't school principals have access to the same "flash bang"
grenades that SWAT teams use to temporarily disorient bad guys? That
would give the principal and teachers a chance to overwhelm the bad guys
and disarm them or whatever the situation calls for. At least it's
something. Right now the teachers and school staff don't have anything
to deal with a shooter or someone on a stabbing rampage.

_Lethality of stun grenades_

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_bang_grenade#Lethality_of_stun_grenades
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, April 11, 2014 12:39:53 PM UTC-4, nestork wrote:
I can see how teachers having handguns in school might be problematic.

Teachers simply don't have the training and experience it takes to get

into a fire fight with an armed student and win. They're as likely to

shoot innocent bystanders as they are the bad guys.

I don't agree with the premise that a teacher with a carry permit
is as likely to shoot innocent bystanders as they are the bad guy.
But a simple requiement that any school employee that is armed has
to take the appropriate training, stay current in the training, etc
solves that concern.

But why can't school principals have access to the same "flash bang"

grenades that SWAT teams use to temporarily disorient bad guys? That

would give the principal and teachers a chance to overwhelm the bad guys

and disarm them or whatever the situation calls for. At least it's

something. Right now the teachers and school staff don't have anything

to deal with a shooter or someone on a stabbing rampage.

It might be better than nothing, but I wouldn't want to be the school principal that had to confront the Columbine shooters, Adam Lanza, etc with a flash bang.
They are typically used in situations where a team is going to immediately
follow with a sudden, swift entry to take control. The flash/bang distracts
and disorients the perp for that brief period. Tossing one at a moving
shooter in a school doesn't sound particularly effective. Nor does chucking
one into a classroom full of kids and the shooter. It's going to stun
the kids too, ie instead of them being able to run out, you might just have
total chaos and not accomplish much. It's not like the typical scenario
where in 10 secs the armed swat team is in to take control.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 11 Apr 2014 10:41:13 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 4/10/2014 9:49 PM, micky wrote:

Several people did try to stop him, but he got the better of each of
them and cut each one.

Until the last one.

I was thinking about that. School halls are usually pretty empty,
except they used to have big cans, almost 3 feet tall, for extinguishing
fire, in glass cases in the hall. That would work well, unless he
heard you coming from behind and dodged it.

In this case, a school employee and another student took the kid down.
It makes me real proud!

Many places have dry chemical fire extinguishers.
Not sure how that works as a weapon, but it might
buy some time for others to escape. Hose the perp
down with a cloud of dry chemical powder.

I just had in mind to hit him in the head with the can, but we'll see
what i do when the time comes.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/11/2014 5:13 PM, micky wrote:
On Fri, 11 Apr 2014 10:41:13 -0400, Stormin Mormon
Many places have dry chemical fire extinguishers.
Not sure how that works as a weapon, but it might
buy some time for others to escape. Hose the perp
down with a cloud of dry chemical powder.

I just had in mind to hit him in the head with the can, but we'll see
what i do when the time comes.

Dry chem have a 6 to 10 foot range. I want my
fat chicken ass far away as possible. I hope
not you nor I ever find out.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/11/2014 12:39 PM, nestork wrote:

I can see how teachers having handguns in school might be problematic.
Teachers simply don't have the training and experience it takes to get
into a fire fight with an armed student and win. They're as likely to
shoot innocent bystanders as they are the bad guys.

But why can't school principals have access to the same "flash bang"
grenades that SWAT teams use to temporarily disorient bad guys? That
would give the principal and teachers a chance to overwhelm the bad guys
and disarm them or whatever the situation calls for. At least it's
something. Right now the teachers and school staff don't have anything
to deal with a shooter or someone on a stabbing rampage.

First, teachers and staff are background checked
and all, not likely to be felons or crooks. I'd
guess some teachers don't like guns, and ought not
carry. Others are comfortable with what they are,
and how to use em. They should carry. I think you
can learn more about guns, if you think that armed
teachers will shoot bystanders.

Someone else beat me to the answer about flash
bangs, they are very short acting, and used only
when a cop team or swat team is about to enter.

There are several answers to rampages, and all
the workable answers include having an armed
responsible adult in the school. Gun free zones
are actually victim disarmament zones.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

wrote:

Oren wrote:

Home Guy I have a question for you.

If canada is so gawd damn much better than America, why do you have
prisons?

Glad you asked.

There is always a need to incarcerate (to jail) people. Even in Canada.

But here in Canada we have a society that IS operating so gawd damn much
better than yours is.

Because for every 100,000 people, we jail about 114 of them. That ranks
Canada in 133'rd place on the global list.

Guess where the good 'ol US of A is on that list?

Did you guess #1?

Because if you did, then you'd be correct.

You have an incarceration rate of 716 per 100,000 people. So Canada
*IS* about 6 times BETTER than the US in that regard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...rceration_rate

Any more questions?

http://elliotlakenews.wordpress.com/...ck-population/
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

wrote:

Oren wrote:

Home Guy I have a question for you.

If canada is so gawd damn much better than America, why do you have
prisons?

Glad you asked.

There is always a need to incarcerate (to jail) people. Even in Canada.

But here in Canada we have a society that IS operating so gawd damn much
better than yours is.

Because for every 100,000 people, we jail about 114 of them. That ranks
Canada in 133'rd place on the global list.

Guess where the good 'ol US of A is on that list?

Did you guess #1?

Because if you did, then you'd be correct.

You have an incarceration rate of 716 per 100,000 people. So Canada
*IS* about 6 times BETTER than the US in that regard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...rceration_rate

Any more questions?

It also helps to have good neighbors. Neighbors that don't consider
your seeing your flag as an insult.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, April 10, 2014 6:53:46 AM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 4/9/2014 3:18 PM, bob haller wrote:

On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 12:49:54 PM UTC-4, Bobby Flay wrote:

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/live-video/

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/video...ce-department/

MURRYSVILLE (KDKA) - At least 20-people have been injured in a stabbing

at Franklin Regional High School in Murrysville.

Murrysville police Chief Thomas Seefeld says 19-of the victims are

students, one of them is a school security guard.

Police say that security guard was stabbed in the abdomen.

Two student victims were in critical condition, according to Dr. Mark

Rubino of Forbes Regional Medical Center.

latest news all victims are expected to survive........

truly sad event.

In the land of the weapons free "victim disarmament

zone", the knife wielding sophmore is able to slash

everyone in sight.

--

.

Christopher A. Young