Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 20 people stabbed by 16-yr-old "student" Franklin Regional HighSchool in Murrysville PA

On Thursday, April 10, 2014 8:15:10 AM UTC-4, bob haller wrote:
In the land of the weapons free "victim disarmament

zone", the knife wielding sophmore is able to slash

everyone in sight.

this district is one of my customers. I thought about going there yesterday but didnt because I was having my vans brakes replaced. I have been in that building 100s of times.

heres something for everyone to ponder....

lets imagine your in a school with say a toolkit, hear a commotion in the hall and find a person with a knife slashing people....

do you run for cover? use what tools you have to attack the crazy person?

Film it and post it so we can see.
Slaughtering offenders is righteously so. THe US courts are kangaroo
Extermination of the Christian jew cop government is inevitable.
Resistance is futile.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, April 10, 2014 11:00:51 AM UTC-4, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, April 10, 2014 10:31:57 AM UTC-4, Oren wrote:

On Thu, 10 Apr 2014 05:15:10 -0700 (PDT), bob haller

wrote:

this district is one of my customers. I thought about going there yesterday but didnt because I was having my vans brakes replaced. I have been in that building 100s of times.

heres something for everyone to ponder....

lets imagine your in a school with say a toolkit, hear a commotion in the hall and find a person with a knife slashing people....

do you run for cover? use what tools you have to attack the crazy person?

its a interesting question a friend asked me yesterday, since there was a real possiblity I could of been there.

Those are moral questions you have to ask yourself. Do you stick your

head in the sand, cower in a corner, and hope to not also become a

victim or do you take decisive action to protect the students at risk

of harm to yourself?

I agree. I thought it was shocking that this one nut was able

to stab so many people, without someone having the opportunity to

stop him. But it all depends on the circumstances. I wouldn't

confront him head-on. But if he was busy with someone else with

his back to me and I saw a convenient object to knock him senseless

with in the head, I'd probably do it. I'm sure Bob would have some

suitable tools in his kit. A pipe wrench would be nice

You capitalist ****s need to be slaughtered.
Violently overthrow the US Government
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/10/2014 7:15 AM, bob haller wrote:

In the land of the weapons free "victim disarmament

zone", the knife wielding sophmore is able to slash

everyone in sight.

this district is one of my customers. I thought about going there
yesterday but didnt because I was having my vans brakes replaced. I
have been in that building 100s of times. heres something for
everyone to ponder.... lets imagine your in a school with say a
toolkit, hear a commotion in the hall and find a person with a knife
slashing people.... do you run for cover? use what tools you have to
attack the crazy person? its a interesting question a friend asked me
yesterday, since there was a real possiblity I could of been there.

An assault claw hammer or assault BFS, Big Frigging Screwdriver could
have been used to put a stop to the nut with a knife. In my tool bag, I
have a wicked looking sheet rock saw that will get the attention of
anyone who wishes to get frisky. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/14/2014 3:26 AM, O & NO Schidt LLC wrote:
On Thursday, April 10, 2014 6:53:46 AM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org

.

Jesus is a piece of ****.
Slaughtering Mormons is righteously so.

So, what do you really think? Don't hold back.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Apr 2014 08:16:58 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Jesus is a piece of ****.
Slaughtering Mormons is righteously so.

So, what do you really think? Don't hold back.

Chris,

This is the guy from Ft. Lauderdale with a government chip implanted
in his head. Pay attention, will ya

He didn't vote for Marco Rubio,
--
"I don’t always respond to the president but, when I do, I drink water. Stay thirsty my friends." - Senator Marco Rubio

Posted to alt.home.repair

You need a few bullets planted in your head maggot
Posted to alt.home.repair

You need to take your religious bull**** out of the country.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, April 10, 2014 9:40:58 PM UTC-4, bob haller wrote:
the best weapon is likely my tool kit it weighs about 75 to 80 pounds

think battering ram

Speak softly and carry a patton paver