Posted to alt.home.repair
O & NO Schidt LLC O & NO Schidt LLC is offline

Default 20 people stabbed by 16-yr-old "student" Franklin Regional HighSchool in Murrysville PA

On Thursday, April 10, 2014 8:15:10 AM UTC-4, bob haller wrote:
In the land of the weapons free "victim disarmament

zone", the knife wielding sophmore is able to slash

everyone in sight.

this district is one of my customers. I thought about going there yesterday but didnt because I was having my vans brakes replaced. I have been in that building 100s of times.

heres something for everyone to ponder....

lets imagine your in a school with say a toolkit, hear a commotion in the hall and find a person with a knife slashing people....

do you run for cover? use what tools you have to attack the crazy person?

Film it and post it so we can see.
Slaughtering offenders is righteously so. THe US courts are kangaroo
Extermination of the Christian jew cop government is inevitable.
Resistance is futile.