Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 20 people stabbed by 16-yr-old "student" Franklin Regional HighSchool in Murrysville PA

On 4/10/2014 10:31 AM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 10 Apr 2014 05:15:10 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote:

this district is one of my customers. I thought about going there yesterday but didnt because I was having my vans brakes replaced. I have been in that building 100s of times.

heres something for everyone to ponder....

lets imagine your in a school with say a toolkit, hear a commotion in the hall and find a person with a knife slashing people....

do you run for cover? use what tools you have to attack the crazy person?

its a interesting question a friend asked me yesterday, since there was a real possiblity I could of been there.

Those are moral questions you have to ask yourself. Do you stick your
head in the sand, cower in a corner, and hope to not also become a
victim or do you take decisive action to protect the students at risk
of harm to yourself?

And what happens when it's found out that the
violent teen is illegally in the country. His
court appointed attorney charges you with
assault and racism, while working to get the
student dismissed of all charges.

--
..
Christopher A. Young