Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Christie Collapse Complete - Lunatic Fringe Takes Over

A brand new poll shows Christie's favorably ratings have fallen a
jaw-dropping 27 points in 40 days. *A dive quick enough to blow out your
ear drums. *Just last month, Christie enjoyed a positive +12 national
approval rating (43% to 31%). *Today, PPP finds his ratings at the
bottom of Hudson River, with a negative -15 rating (31% to 46%). *OUCH! *
I should add that while PPP's last national poll was taken 40 days ago,
the evidence that Christie's office was behind the closing of the George
Washington Bridge emerged only 21 days ago, on January 8th. *So the 27
point collapse has essentially occurred over the past three weeks.
That said, I just saw American Hustle, which is story about corrupt New
Jersey politicians, and these lyrics from their soundtrack seem timely:

Did you hear the news it came across the air today
Someone has been found on the rocks down in the bay

Did you see him hide, did you see him crawl
Does his life mean more than it did before

Did you see your friend crying from his eyes today
Did you see him run through the streets and far away

Did you see him run, did you see him fall
Did his life flash by at the bedroom door
But it gets better!

The national GOP frontrunner is NOW Mike "Uncle Sugar" Huckabee.
HA!
Huckabee now leads the GOP field, with Christie dropping from first to
third. *
He's at 16% to 14% for Jeb Bush, 13% for Chris Christie, 11% for Rand
Paul, 8% each for Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, and Paul Ryan, 6% for Scott
Walker, and 5% for Bobby Jindal.
Among Republican voters, Huckabee enjoys a 64% approval rating (64% to
18%).
To quantify the extend to which the lunatics have taken over the asylum,
PPP finds the most popular person among GOP voters is.... *you guessed
it.... Half-Governor Palin

Among GOP voters, Palin holds a stunning 70% approval rating. * If the
GOP had their way, the failed reality show clown would be President
today.
There you have it. *The party of Eisenhower and Buckley is now the party
of Michael Grimm, Uncle Sugar, Tim Huelskamp, and Sarah Palin.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 16:58:57 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

To quantify the extend to which the lunatics have taken over the asylum,
PPP finds the most popular person among GOP voters is.... *you guessed
it.... Half-Governor Palin

That's not fair. I'm sure she learned all she could learn from the
office in the two years she held it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

A brand new poll shows Christie's favorably ratings have fallen

Who cares? ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

A brand new poll shows Christie's favorably ratings have fallen

Who cares? ^_^

TDD

you do
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , The Daring Dufas

A brand new poll shows Christie's favorably ratings have fallen

Who cares? ^_^

TDD

you do

I don't support Fat Boy at all, he's an OBK and that's not acceptable in
any way. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 03 Feb 2014 00:24:17 -0600, The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

A brand new poll shows Christie's favorably ratings have fallen

Who cares? ^_^

TDD

you do

I don't support Fat Boy at all, he's an OBK and that's not acceptable in
any way. ^_^

TDD

Nor do I accept Christie. Malformed would rather hear a fat boy fart
than to hear a pretty girl sing. Ask him. No. Maybe I should, instead.

Malformed, would you rather hear a fat boy fart, than to hear a pretty
girl sing?

Bob F, you can chime in at any time now.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Haven't been following this thread... but whether Christie knew or not,
it happened on his watch, and involved folks he's responsible for and/or
over sees.

Christie should have manned up and resigned... that very day, and
personally covered any and all expenses incurred. Permanently leaving
the country would additionally be acceptable, and desirable.

Erik
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 22:47:00 -0800, Erik wrote:

Haven't been following this thread... but whether Christie knew or not,
it happened on his watch, and involved folks he's responsible for and/or
over sees.

Christie should have manned up and resigned... that very day, and
personally covered any and all expenses incurred. Permanently leaving
the country would additionally be acceptable, and desirable.

Erik

Keep drinking the Kook-Aid.

I double dawg dare you to show where Christie had malice.

Until then, have another sip of the Malfomed / Bob F Kook-Aid.

Come back we you get this thing figured out.

Matter of fact, smarty pants, tell us all why Christie should have
resigned "that very day".
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/3/2014 12:47 AM, Erik wrote:
Haven't been following this thread... but whether Christie knew or
not, it happened on his watch, and involved folks he's responsible
for and/or over sees.

Christie should have manned up and resigned... that very day, and
personally covered any and all expenses incurred. Permanently leaving
the country would additionally be acceptable, and desirable.

Erik

Erik, is Fat Boy your governor? He's not my governor so I don't give a
poop. Let the citizens of his state deal with it. He's their problem,
not mine. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Per The Daring Dufas:
Erik, is Fat Boy your governor? He's not my governor so I don't give a
poop. Let the citizens of his state deal with it. He's their problem,
not mine. ^_^

He's not my governor either - and I'm registered independent and not
Republican.. I gave up on Republicans when Reagan started in on
"Reaganomics".

Fiscally, I self-identify as an arch conservative bordering on
reactionary - and neither party is anywhere close to what I would call
being fiscally conservative. One party talks big, but doesn't deliver;
the other doesn't even make a pretense.

Having said all that, I kind of like Christie. It's purely based on
how he comes over in the media - which I admit is a
pitifully-inadequate, shameful, even criterion for judging somebody.

But criticizing him because he's a vindictive SOB is a bad rap IMHO.
By-and-large these are not nice people. At that level of politics I
think nice people are a vanishingly-rare breed - that's just the way of
the world.

But how can you not give some credit to a guy who says, in so many
words, "I'm obese because I eat way too much, and what I eat is junk."

I wouldn't vote for the guy either - but people should cut him some
slack.
--
Pete Cresswell

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/3/2014 8:26 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per The Daring Dufas:
[...]

I believe the P.L.L.C.F., Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks
are afraid of him and just like they go after any possible presidential
candidate from the opposition, they're going after him. I think the
P.L.L.C.F. are really terrified of Libertarians and will follow them
around waiting for one to fart in public so they can claim Libertarians
are trying to destroy the ozone layer which protects The Earth. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 2/3/2014 12:47 AM, Erik wrote:
Haven't been following this thread... but whether Christie knew or
not, it happened on his watch, and involved folks he's responsible
for and/or over sees.

Christie should have manned up and resigned... that very day, and
personally covered any and all expenses incurred. Permanently leaving
the country would additionally be acceptable, and desirable.

Erik

Erik, is Fat Boy your governor? He's not my governor so I don't give a
poop. Let the citizens of his state deal with it. He's their problem,
not mine. ^_^

TDD

we paid for FEMA aid to NJ, why shouldn't we be concerned with a
governor that controls the busiest bridge in the United States?
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

[...]

WOW, so we can expect you to criticize the FUNDIES when they go after
Hillary?
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Oren wrote:

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 22:47:00 -0800, Erik wrote:

Haven't been following this thread... but whether Christie knew or not,
it happened on his watch, and involved folks he's responsible for and/or
over sees.

Christie should have manned up and resigned... that very day, and
personally covered any and all expenses incurred. Permanently leaving
the country would additionally be acceptable, and desirable.

Erik

Keep drinking the Kook-Aid.

I double dawg dare you to show where Christie had malice.

Until then, have another sip of the Malfomed / Bob F Kook-Aid.

Come back we you get this thing figured out.

Matter of fact, smarty pants, tell us all why Christie should have
resigned "that very day".

didn't we hear the FUNDIES say the same thing after Bengazi?
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Oren wrote:

On Mon, 03 Feb 2014 00:24:17 -0600, The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

A brand new poll shows Christie's favorably ratings have fallen

Who cares? ^_^

TDD

you do

I don't support Fat Boy at all, he's an OBK and that's not acceptable in
any way. ^_^

TDD

Nor do I accept Christie. Malformed would rather hear a fat boy fart
than to hear a pretty girl sing. Ask him. No. Maybe I should, instead.

Malformed, would you rather hear a fat boy fart, than to hear a pretty
girl sing?

I didn't know you could sing, but then again it's bound to be off-key

Bob F, you can chime in at any time now.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" wrote:

we paid for FEMA aid to NJ, why shouldn't we be concerned with a
governor that controls the busiest bridge in the United States?

Now that is one of the bigger leaps, impressive even by our standards.
--
łStatistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.˛
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
"Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" wrote:

we paid for FEMA aid to NJ, why shouldn't we be concerned with a
governor that controls the busiest bridge in the United States?

Now that is one of the bigger leaps, impressive even by our standards.

it's just an observation
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

[...]

How did you know that Hitlery Clinton wears entertainment underwear? o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 2/3/2014 12:47 AM, Erik wrote:
Haven't been following this thread... but whether Christie knew
or not, it happened on his watch, and involved folks he's
responsible for and/or over sees.

Christie should have manned up and resigned... that very day,
and personally covered any and all expenses incurred. Permanently
leaving the country would additionally be acceptable, and
desirable.

Erik

Erik, is Fat Boy your governor? He's not my governor so I don't
give a poop. Let the citizens of his state deal with it. He's their
problem, not mine. ^_^

TDD

we paid for FEMA aid to NJ, why shouldn't we be concerned with a
governor that controls the busiest bridge in the United States?

Who the frack is "we"? I've never been on that bridge and it doesn't
affect me in any way. Let the citizens of New Jersey take care of their
own problems. Oh yea, exactly how much money did you give FEMA to aid
New Jersey? ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 2/3/2014 12:47 AM, Erik wrote:
[...]

obviously more than you

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

[...]

she shops at the same store as Palin
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

[...]

^_^

TDD

WOW, so we can expect you to criticize the FUNDIES when they go
after Hillary?

How did you know that Hitlery Clinton wears entertainment
underwear? o_O

TDD

she shops at the same store as Palin

Personally, I wear women's underwear on my head for entertainment
purposes. The brassieres make great double barreled sling shots. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 2/3/2014 12:47 AM, Erik wrote:
[...]

I didn't give them one cent. So if you gave them a penny, your statement
is true. Wow, a first! ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 2/3/2014 12:47 AM, Erik wrote:
[...]

wow, denial isn't a river
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

[...]

so you just wear it on your head for personal pleasure? cool

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

[...]

Yea, it's a lot cooler than wearing my cotton briefs on my head. The
only problem I have is the static charge that builds up when I scratch
my head. o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 2/3/2014 12:47 AM, Erik wrote:
[...]

I admit to denying that I'm a pervert. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

[...]

that's not a static charge, that's endorphins
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 2/3/2014 12:47 AM, Erik wrote:
[...]

denying an accusation that was never made is a sure sign that you are
hiding something
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

[...]

I thought it was feralmoans (sic)? ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 2/3/2014 12:47 AM, Erik wrote:
[...]

I've never told anyone this before but I have three nipples. o_O

TDD