Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Christie Collapse Complete - Lunatic Fringe Takes Over

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 2/3/2014 8:26 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per The Daring Dufas:
Erik, is Fat Boy your governor? He's not my governor so I
don't give a poop. Let the citizens of his state deal with
it. He's their problem, not mine. ^_^

He's not my governor either - and I'm registered independent
and not Republican.. I gave up on Republicans when Reagan
started in on "Reaganomics".

Fiscally, I self-identify as an arch conservative bordering
on reactionary - and neither party is anywhere close to what
I would call being fiscally conservative. One party talks
big, but doesn't deliver; the other doesn't even make a
pretense.

Having said all that, I kind of like Christie. It's purely
based on how he comes over in the media - which I admit is a
pitifully-inadequate, shameful, even criterion for judging
somebody.

But criticizing him because he's a vindictive SOB is a bad
rap IMHO. By-and-large these are not nice people. At that
level of politics I think nice people are a vanishingly-rare
breed - that's just the way of the world.

But how can you not give some credit to a guy who says, in
so many words, "I'm obese because I eat way too much, and
what I eat is junk."

I wouldn't vote for the guy either - but people should cut
him some slack.

I believe the P.L.L.C.F., Progressive Liberal Leftist
Commiecrat Freaks are afraid of him and just like they go after
any possible presidential candidate from the opposition,
they're going after him. I think the P.L.L.C.F. are really
terrified of Libertarians and will follow them around waiting
for one to fart in public so they can claim Libertarians are
trying to destroy the ozone layer which protects The Earth.
^_^

TDD

WOW, so we can expect you to criticize the FUNDIES when they go
after Hillary?

How did you know that Hitlery Clinton wears entertainment
underwear? o_O

TDD

she shops at the same store as Palin

Personally, I wear women's underwear on my head for entertainment
purposes. The brassieres make great double barreled sling shots. ^_^

TDD