Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Agatha Christie - Black Coffee Set

Mrs Mekon is in this one.

The curtains hide double french windows the 'wallpaper' is fabric
stapled to the 'walls' the fabric comes off easier and doesn't damage
any of the wall sections. All doors had to be fuctioning right down to
actually locking with keys. Unusual on stage, most stuff is just for
show. The bookcase was made from scratch.

At interval peple come ant tell me what a great set I have built, then
when they tell me what they like they talk about the set *dressing* not
construction. they talk about the walpaper or the photos or the clock,
almost anything but the bits I had anything to do with.

Ho hum, back to the workshop

Mekon

--
Mekon

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Mekon wrote:

Mrs Mekon is in this one.

The curtains hide double french windows the 'wallpaper' is fabric
stapled to the 'walls' the fabric comes off easier and doesn't damage
any of the wall sections. All doors had to be fuctioning right down to
actually locking with keys. Unusual on stage, most stuff is just for
show. The bookcase was made from scratch.

At interval peple come ant tell me what a great set I have built, then
when they tell me what they like they talk about the set *dressing* not
construction. they talk about the walpaper or the photos or the clock,
almost anything but the bits I had anything to do with.

Ho hum, back to the workshop

Mekon

Not seeing the picture, just this posting.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Mekon" wrote
Mrs Mekon is in this one.

The curtains hide double french windows the 'wallpaper' is fabric stapled
the 'walls' the fabric comes off easier and doesn't damage any of the
wall
sections. All doors had to be fuctioning right down to actually locking
with
keys. Unusual on stage, most stuff is just for show. The bookcase was
made
from scratch.

At interval peple come ant tell me what a great set I have built, then
when
they tell me what they like they talk about the set *dressing* not
construction. they talk about the walpaper or the photos or the clock,
almost
anything but the bits I had anything to do with.

Ho hum, back to the workshop

Well, we appreciate your work here ... Excellent sir, per usual!

I think about your sets whenever we go see out youngest daughter in a play
in college, because we always get the backstage, Royal tour. We were just up
in early Oct and their student made set for "The Dining Room" reminds me of
this one.

BTW, the play sucked ... but our daughter, who played five parts, should be
nominated for a Tony, just like Mrs Mekon, I'm sure! G

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Swingman wrote:

(snip)
Well, we appreciate your work here ... Excellent sir, per usual!

I think about your sets whenever we go see out youngest daughter in a play in
college, because we always get the backstage, Royal tour. We were just up in
early Oct and their student made set for "The Dining Room" reminds me of this
one.

BTW, the play sucked ... but our daughter, who played five parts, should be
nominated for a Tony, just like Mrs Mekon, I'm sure! G

Thanks... I am confident that your assessment of your daughter's acting
prowess is about as unbiassed as mine is of Mrs Mekon's. When the Tony
awards finally do come out, you won't forget your old pals when it
comes to invites will you? I've heard the champers at those gigs is
quite nice, even if yopu have to listen to the speeches of them
thanking everyone from God right down to the cleaning ladies.
Still five parts eh - that had to be hard. Mrs Mekon did something like
that with Under Milk Wood - We had 80 speaking parts and only a dozen
actors. We did cheat a bit though. The ghosts were played by puppets.

Mekon

--
Mekon