Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Christie Collapse Complete - Lunatic Fringe Takes Over

On 2/3/2014 12:47 AM, Erik wrote:
Haven't been following this thread... but whether Christie knew or
not, it happened on his watch, and involved folks he's responsible
for and/or over sees.

Christie should have manned up and resigned... that very day, and
personally covered any and all expenses incurred. Permanently leaving
the country would additionally be acceptable, and desirable.

Erik

Erik, is Fat Boy your governor? He's not my governor so I don't give a
poop. Let the citizens of his state deal with it. He's their problem,
not mine. ^_^

TDD