Posted to alt.home.repair
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default Christie Collapse Complete - Lunatic Fringe Takes Over

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 2/3/2014 8:26 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per The Daring Dufas:
Erik, is Fat Boy your governor? He's not my governor so
I don't give a poop. Let the citizens of his state deal
with it. He's their problem, not mine. ^_^

He's not my governor either - and I'm registered
independent and not Republican.. I gave up on Republicans
when Reagan started in on "Reaganomics".

Fiscally, I self-identify as an arch conservative
bordering on reactionary - and neither party is anywhere
close to what I would call being fiscally conservative.
One party talks big, but doesn't deliver; the other
doesn't even make a pretense.

Having said all that, I kind of like Christie. It's
purely based on how he comes over in the media - which I
admit is a pitifully-inadequate, shameful, even criterion
for judging somebody.

But criticizing him because he's a vindictive SOB is a
bad rap IMHO. By-and-large these are not nice people. At
that level of politics I think nice people are a
vanishingly-rare breed - that's just the way of the
world.

But how can you not give some credit to a guy who says,
in so many words, "I'm obese because I eat way too much,
and what I eat is junk."

I wouldn't vote for the guy either - but people should
cut him some slack.

I believe the P.L.L.C.F., Progressive Liberal Leftist
Commiecrat Freaks are afraid of him and just like they go
after any possible presidential candidate from the
opposition, they're going after him. I think the P.L.L.C.F.
are really terrified of Libertarians and will follow them
around waiting for one to fart in public so they can claim
Libertarians are trying to destroy the ozone layer which
protects The Earth. ^_^

TDD

WOW, so we can expect you to criticize the FUNDIES when they
go after Hillary?

How did you know that Hitlery Clinton wears entertainment
underwear? o_O

TDD

she shops at the same store as Palin

Personally, I wear women's underwear on my head for entertainment
purposes. The brassieres make great double barreled sling shots.
^_^

TDD

so you just wear it on your head for personal pleasure? cool

Yea, it's a lot cooler than wearing my cotton briefs on my head. The
only problem I have is the static charge that builds up when I scratch
my head. o_O

TDD

that's not a static charge, that's endorphins