Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wow, found this on Google Groups

On December 24, 1776 George Washington wrote

Does anyone here have the weather report? I will be crossing the
Delaware River tomorrow to

snip

There were quite a few recent answers. G
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/11/2014 12:16 PM, philo wrote:

on 13/24/1776 at 14:02 Tradereth 0.4 wrote:

On 12/24/1776 at 13:41 PM Stormeth Mormonth scribed:

Wonderest thou if thy pipes will freezeth in
this wind chill, thou brother? Leavest thou
faucet drippeth?

On December 24, 1776 George Washington wrote

Does anyone here have the weather report? I will be crossing the
Delaware River tomorrow to

curseth thou wretched top poster from the pit of helleth.

snip

There were quite a few recent answers. G

Guess my great, great, grand father was writing then?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/11/2014 11:51 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
OX

There were quite a few recent answers. G

Guess my great, great, grand father was writing then?

Yep. A coal fired commuter I believe.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/11/2014 1:39 PM, philo wrote:
On 01/11/2014 11:51 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
OX

There were quite a few recent answers. G

Guess my great, great, grand father was writing then?

Yep. A coal fired commuter I believe.

That's astounding, how did you know? We must
be long lost cousins. BTW, my great told
Washington to leave a faucet drip. But no.
Came back on Christmas day and found his
pipes frozen. it's the family way.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 11:16:37 -0600, philo* wrote:

On December 24, 1776 George Washington wrote

Does anyone here have the weather report? I will be crossing the
Delaware River tomorrow to

snip

There were quite a few recent answers. G

This is why the CSA monitored communications. Colonial Security
Administration.

Google groups help Sonnich Jensen Woodworking 15 August 14th 12 02:54 AM
OT Why Google Groups ? Snag[_3_] Metalworking 5 August 10th 11 01:38 AM
All Kids One from Google's Gmail Plus there Google Groups [email protected] Home Repair 0 March 22nd 07 05:28 PM
Google Groups. Weatherlawyer UK diy 2 June 15th 06 07:55 PM
Sorry- OT Re Google Groups- WTF? brad Woodworking 8 December 12th 03 01:21 PM