Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wow, found this on Google Groups

On 1/11/2014 12:16 PM, philo wrote:

on 13/24/1776 at 14:02 Tradereth 0.4 wrote:

On 12/24/1776 at 13:41 PM Stormeth Mormonth scribed:

Wonderest thou if thy pipes will freezeth in
this wind chill, thou brother? Leavest thou
faucet drippeth?

On December 24, 1776 George Washington wrote

Does anyone here have the weather report? I will be crossing the
Delaware River tomorrow to

curseth thou wretched top poster from the pit of helleth.

snip

There were quite a few recent answers. G

Guess my great, great, grand father was writing then?

--
..
Christopher A. Young