Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer

Default Google Groups.

Anyone got a decent online server?

I signed up with a UK based one a few weeks back but forget what it was
called. My bookmarks list is immense and I don't want to trawl through
that.

I know they are working on their format again but the recent upgrade
was a bloody stupid move IMO. At the moment posts to threads are not
putting the thread on the top of the tree the way they used to and that
idea is effing irritating to say the least.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer

Default Panic Now!!!

Weatherlawyer wrote:

I know they are working on their format again

Complete with friendly, calming red letters:

Internal Only: Don't Panic!
MessageAppearance: ( Normal CardsTest1 )
GroupNavStyle: ( Groups3 Groups25 )

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Geo

On 14 Jun 2006 21:23:17 -0700, "Weatherlawyer"
wrote:

Anyone got a decent online server?

I signed up with a UK based one a few weeks back but forget what it was
called. My bookmarks list is immense and I don't want to trawl through
that.

http://www.teranews.com/
??

Geo