Posted to alt.home.repair

Default BridgeGate extends all the way to the top. Feds gettings involved

"Norminn" wrote in message

stuff snipped

Christie said he took responsibility.

Months after the fact when his "traffic study" cover-story had been
thoroughly debunked.

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Jan 2014 05:06:19 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Saturday, January 11, 2014 5:25:27 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 10:21:41 -0800 (PST), "

wrote:

clearly because Christy ordered it.

Because it clearly involves potential *crimes* and it would be

inappropriate for Christie to get involved in asking them questions

where they may have committed criminal acts. That's for law enforcement

and the legislature committee investigating what happened to do.

For him to get involved in that would be inappropriate and the lib

loons like you would then accuse him of being involved in a cover-up.

The Kook-Aid drinkers don't likely know Christie was a former NJ state

AG. He prosecuted many corruption cases. His LEO experience tells him

to refrain from any appearance of impropriety...

Snooki hates him

Actually he was a former US attorney, but your point is valid.

Yep, I had a premature postification.

He
went after and prosecuted a huge number of corrupt politicians in NJ.
It's hard to believe someone with his background and future ambitions
would be involved in such a stupid, pointless and childless action.
So much of this makes no sense. Christie says he didn't even know who
the mayor of Ft Lee was. Ft Lee is a small town, it's not like Newark,
no real significance. The mayor says no one asked him for his
endorsement of Christie. So, what exactly was anyone so ****ed about
that they wanted to retaliate?

That is a good question. Only thing possible is an employee acting
outside the scope of their responsibility and the administration's
policy.

And even the retaliation chosen makes no sense. They punished Republicans
and Democrats stuck
in traffic. And it's hard to imagine anyone in that traffic jam blaming the
mayor for a taffic backup due to closing lanes on the GW Bridge approach that
the mayor has nothing to do with. We still don't know how all this started
and I would not be surprised to find that there was some other motive
involved other than the mayor not endorsing Christie. Like those involved
had their own issue with him over some grudge. Also, if it was
over an endorsement that was never even asked for, then by now you
would think we'd have a long list of other Democrat mayors, etc talking
to reporters about how they has similar things done to them.

The liberal media is looking for something; no matter how minor.
Christie is a real threat to Hillary and they hate it.

I just realized, George W. Bush (GWB) nominated him to his DUSA
position and the George Washington Bridge (GWB) is the subject of this
"vast right conspiracy". The liberals should be able to find a nugget
in there some where G
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
" wrote:

On Saturday, January 11, 2014 1:21:03 PM UTC-5, Bob F wrote:
wrote:

Sigh.... The only pile of poop is what you just posted, starting

with the fact that you can't even spell the governors name.

The alleged "poop" in this case is that Christie and the Democratic

controlled legislature differ on who should or should not be appointed

to the Supreme Court. Wow, imagine that, Republicans and Democrats

disagreeing on SC appointments. Christie didn't re-appoint

a lib and that got the Dems all ****ed off. It was absolutely,

unquestionably within Christie's right and constitutional authority

as governor to do. Not only that, it's essential and what the voters

who elected Christie twice want, because the SC has wrecked the state,

with one lib loon ruling after another.

So, now loon Maddow over at MSNBC comes up with the bizarre theory

that the whole bridge thing was to punish senate democrat

leader Weinberg, not the Mayor of Ft Lee. The only problem is that

there is nothing to support it and lots to refute it.

Here is a nice piece that totally demolishes it. Basic fact is that

in all the emails, memos, etc, Weinberg is not mentioned even once.

Ft Lee Mayor Sokolich, is mentioned many times, they even refer to

him as "the little Serb" So, why are they talking about the mayor

if Weinberg is the real target?

http://www.businessinsider.com/rache...-bridge-scanda
l-weinberg-2014-1

As if the reason they did it matters at all. The FACT that they did it is
the

problem.

It wasn't me that brought up the new theory about why they did it.
It was Rachel MAddow, one of you libs. Her theory makes no
sense at all. But I guess you don't understand basic criminal
investigations.
Motive is one of the things they always try to establish. Among
other things, the motive may involve which criminal laws apply, penalties,
or whether something is even a crime at all.

they're politicians, isn't that motive enough?
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
"Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" wrote:

tell us who cut the State Depts Security Budget?

Among others the Dem-controlled Senate?

what a nice, polite way of not mentioning those budget saving republicans
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Mike Hunt-Hertz" wrote in message

stuff snipped

Often they fire a scapegoat or two in an effort to save their own bacon.

Christie's really not mad because Bridgegate happened. He's only mad
because he got caught.

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Norminn" wrote in message

stuff snipped

There is another pile of poop involving Christy and (supreme court?)
judges in Jersey. Not being a follower of big-city politics, and going
by gut feeling, I'd expect Jersey to be downer-and-dirtier than even
Chicago. ;o)

The river is just starting to flow. Journalists are turning over every rock
they can find because if the Christie-ans were dumb enough to think they
could get away with the bridge lunacy, there are probably other stunts
they've pulled that could be equally or even more damaging. I just read
somewhere that Christie apparently omitted on his application as a federal
prosecutor his connections to the Mob:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/24/ny...pagewanted=all

Mr. Christie says his relationship to Mr. Fiumara never came up in his
F.B.I. background check after his appointment as United States attorney, and
he never raised it, though he says he assumed investigators were aware of
it.

The fun's only begun for the governor. Christie, it's what's for lunch!

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bob F" wrote in message
stuff snipped

We'll see. a few days ago you probably would have claimed that the bridge

deal
had nothing to do with Christie. The clown hired all these people, and

clearly
at least established standards where this kind of action is what his

people
thought he wanted. It's only a small step from there to ordering the

actions
himself. We'll see what come out when these people are giving sworn

testimony.
It only takes one to talk.

What's most interesting to me is that here we clearly have a case of
malicious acts against CITIZENS. Not mistaken judgment or accidents, but
actions clearly designed to punish voters for some perceived political
slight. Christie's deputy chief of staff isn't located thousands of miles
away in Libya. She isn't a underling in a huge operation like the IRS. She
isn't someone following along in a gun sting started under Bush. She's one
of Christie's hand-picked lieutenants, as close to the boss as you can get.
"See the difference?" (Heavy sarcasm alert!)

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" wrote:

In article ,
Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
"Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" wrote:

tell us who cut the State Depts Security Budget?

Among others the Dem-controlled Senate?

what a nice, polite way of not mentioning those budget saving republicans

I did say among others.
--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²
Posted to alt.home.repair

David Smith Jr. wrote:
Officials loyal to Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey went to
elaborate means to make it appear that the September closing of lanes
leading to the George Washington Bridge was part of a traffic study,
even though their private communications suggest the move was purely
political, according to documents released on Friday.

The documents also show a concerted effort to keep their true
motivation hidden, including the insistence by one official of the
Port Authority of New York and New Jersey in an email that
communications about the matter should not be conducted by email or
discussed publicly.

Among the documents was a PowerPoint presentation prepared after
three days of snarled traffic, titled “EARLY assessment of the
benefits of the trial.

Someone needs to toss that blubber ass into the street. That would be one
huge speed bump. His fat ass would slow more vehicles down, than any
amount of cones could.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Jan 2014 14:58:33 -0500, "Robert Green"
wrote:

Don't be so naive! These clowns protect each other.

I am sure there was a deal struck along the lines of "$250K hush money if
you quit, Ms. Kelly, but $500K if you let Christie "fire" you so he can look
tough." Maybe even "$750K if you agree to take ALL the blame for him and
insist he had nothing to do with it."

The vultures have descended. Robert Green has the guilty *******, Gov.
Christie already on trial, so he can hurry up and find Mr. Christie
guilty before he hangs him. Not one single completed investigation;
written, verbal deposition statements, memos or interrogatories
answered.

Robert,

When you were a "beat reporter"; how did describe things? Oh, was it
filler for the deadline demanded by your superiors? Yeah that was the
way I recall how you say you reported.

Since having already declared Chistie guilty, should we also hang the
horse he rode in on?

I've run better reporters off the property, making sure they
understood arrest authority.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/12/2014 3:58 PM, G. Troyer wrote:

Someone needs to toss that blubber ass into the street. That would be one
huge speed bump. His fat ass would slow more vehicles down, than any
amount of cones could.

I've noticed that the left engages often in
personal attacks, vitriol, and hatred. You
might even call this a hate post.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

Per Oren:
The liberal media is looking for something; no matter how minor.

IIRC, Mitt Romney's campaign was doing the same for awhile and found
Christie wanting - although I think it was more because of lack of
disclosure than anything they actually found.

I find Christie quite attractive on a personality basis. Who can't
like a guy that says something to the effect of "I'm fat because I eat
way too much, and the stuff I eat is junk." and who occasionally tells
somebody in the audience exactly what he thinks.

Yeah, that's a hopelessly, embarrassingly even, superficial/irrelevant
criteria for judging somebody for high office.... but I still like the
guy as a person.

But my take on what I've heard from pundits so far is that he's got a
rough road ahead of him.

OTOH, Sarah Palen made it.... so go figure.
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

Hypocrite. I would expect the doubt standard.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Jan 2014 15:58:03 -0500, "G. Troyer"
wrote:

Someone needs to toss that blubber ass into the street. That would be one
huge speed bump. His fat ass would slow more vehicles down, than any
amount of cones could.

You be the one, tough ass. Show Christie what you've got.

It was a matter of a few threads you progressive liberal idiots would
start tossing the "fat ass" argument.

Punk!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Someone needs to toss that blubber ass into the street. That would be one
huge speed bump. His fat ass would slow more vehicles down, than any
amount of cones could.

You be the one, tough ass. Show Christie what you've got.

It was a matter of a few threads you progressive liberal idiots would
start tossing the "fat ass" argument.

Punk!

sure, like it took two seconds after he announced his bid for president
that Fox, Limbaugh and gang didn't suggest he wasn't a citizen/was a
muslim

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/12/2014 04:38 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/12/2014 3:58 PM, G. Troyer wrote:

Someone needs to toss that blubber ass into the street. That would be one
huge speed bump. His fat ass would slow more vehicles down, than any
amount of cones could.

I've noticed that the left engages often in
personal attacks, vitriol, and hatred. You
might even call this a hate post.

The demmies learned that behavior from the Flush Limbaugh Show.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Jan 2014 14:41:59 -0500, "Robert Green"
wrote:

Christie's really not mad because Bridgegate happened. He's only mad
because he got caught.

--
Bobby G.

What a pat answer you have.

Now! Would you please explain to the audience exactly what HE was
caught doing? Thought so.

Back your **** up with some authoritative facts.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/12/2014 5:27 PM, Slim wrote:
Someone needs to toss that blubber ass into the street.

I've noticed that the left engages often in
personal attacks, vitriol, and hatred. You
might even call this a hate post.

The demmies learned that behavior from the Flush Limbaugh Show.

Combines blame shifting AND name calling.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Christie's really not mad because Bridgegate happened. He's only mad
because he got caught.

--
Bobby G.

What a pat answer you have.

Now! Would you please explain to the audience exactly what HE was
caught doing? Thought so.

Back your **** up with some authoritative facts.

Are you really that naive? This is just business as usual. Sheeeesh!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Christie's really not mad because Bridgegate happened. He's only mad
because he got caught.

--
Bobby G.

What a pat answer you have.

Now! Would you please explain to the audience exactly what HE was
caught doing? Thought so.

Back your **** up with some authoritative facts.

Are you really that naive? This is just business as usual. Sheeeesh!

Are you so silly to think I fell for it? How naive you seem.

My request still stands: "please explain to the audience exactly what
HE was caught doing?"

" Sheeeesh!" Yourself.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Someone needs to toss that blubber ass into the street. That would be
one
huge speed bump. His fat ass would slow more vehicles down, than any
amount of cones could.

You be the one, tough ass. Show Christie what you've got.

It was a matter of a few threads you progressive liberal idiots would
start tossing the "fat ass" argument.

Punk!

A couple more burgs, and an order of fries, ole lard ass probably would
fall down trying to cross the street.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
On 1/12/2014 3:58 PM, G. Troyer wrote:

Someone needs to toss that blubber ass into the street. That would be
one
huge speed bump. His fat ass would slow more vehicles down, than any
amount of cones could.

I've noticed that the left engages often in
personal attacks, vitriol, and hatred. You
might even call this a hate post.

--
.
Christopher A. Young

I forgot, you lard asses like to be referred to as large boned.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/12/2014 3:58 PM, G. Troyer wrote:

Someone needs to toss that blubber ass into the street. That would be one
huge speed bump. His fat ass would slow more vehicles down, than any
amount of cones could.

I've noticed that the left engages often in
personal attacks, vitriol, and hatred.

Sounds like something krw might do. Does he lean left?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Jan 2014 20:49:45 -0500, "G. Troyer"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Someone needs to toss that blubber ass into the street. That would be
one
huge speed bump. His fat ass would slow more vehicles down, than any
amount of cones could.

You be the one, tough ass. Show Christie what you've got.

It was a matter of a few threads you progressive liberal idiots would
start tossing the "fat ass" argument.

Punk!

A couple more burgs, and an order of fries, ole lard ass probably would
fall down trying to cross the street.

And slap your ass up side the head as he crossed the street.

You cannot handle Christie at any level. Do not pretend you can.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Oren" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Jan 2014 20:49:45 -0500, "G. Troyer"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

Someone needs to toss that blubber ass into the street. That would be
one
huge speed bump. His fat ass would slow more vehicles down, than any
amount of cones could.

You be the one, tough ass. Show Christie what you've got.

It was a matter of a few threads you progressive liberal idiots would
start tossing the "fat ass" argument.

Punk!

A couple more burgs, and an order of fries, ole lard ass probably would
fall down trying to cross the street.

And slap your ass up side the head as he crossed the street.

You cannot handle Christie at any level. Do not pretend you can.

Christie needs to come clean about his involvement in the incident. I
suggest torture, not waterboarding, but real torture. Like dangling a bacon
triple cheeseburger in front of his fat face. He would squeal like the pig
that he is.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" wrote in message

wrote:

Someone needs to toss that blubber ass into the street. That would be
one
huge speed bump. His fat ass would slow more vehicles down, than any
amount of cones could.

You be the one, tough ass. Show Christie what you've got.

It was a matter of a few threads you progressive liberal idiots would
start tossing the "fat ass" argument.

Punk!

sure, like it took two seconds after he announced his bid for president
that Fox, Limbaugh and gang didn't suggest he wasn't a citizen/was a
muslim

That Christie has more chins, than a Chinese phone book.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Jan 2014 21:38:57 -0500, "G. Troyer"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

I was talking about you. Christie has come clean to date.

For you, there may be need to for a review of 1972. Deliverance.

Christie makes YOU squeal.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Oren" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Jan 2014 21:38:57 -0500, "G. Troyer"
wrote:

"Oren" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 12 Jan 2014 20:49:45 -0500, "G. Troyer"
wrote:

m...
wrote:

[...]

What's the difference between a hog & Christie? Answer: A hog doesn't
waddle as much!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Jan 2014 02:11:51 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03
wrote:

I've noticed that the left engages often in
personal attacks, vitriol, and hatred.

Sounds like something krw might do. Does he lean left?

I'll vote that bread can be made from corn.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Jan 2014 18:19:21 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 1/12/2014 5:27 PM, Slim wrote:
Someone needs to toss that blubber ass into the street.

I've noticed that the left engages often in
personal attacks, vitriol, and hatred. You
might even call this a hate post.

The demmies learned that behavior from the Flush Limbaugh Show.

Combines blame shifting AND name calling.

....on top of a lie. Surprise, surprise.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/12/2014 3:58 PM, G. Troyer wrote:

Someone needs to toss that blubber ass into the street. That would be one
huge speed bump. His fat ass would slow more vehicles down, than any
amount of cones could.

I've noticed that the left engages often in
personal attacks, vitriol, and hatred.

Sounds like something krw might do. Does he lean left?

More lies from the left. Surprise, surprise.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Jan 2014 21:53:31 -0500, "G. Troyer"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Oren" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Jan 2014 20:49:45 -0500, "G. Troyer"
wrote:

om...
wrote:

[...]

Yet it is you who is squealing like a pig.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 10:18:14 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 10:05:43 -0800, "Bob F"
wrote:

When Christy fired tham, he didn't even ask why they did it he claims. Now why
on earth wouldn't he ask them , unless he already knew the answer, which is
clearly because Christy ordered it.

I failed to erase the news from one day, because I had watched the
program live, so I accidentally replayed it today. During his long
press conference He said that once they/she/? lied, there was no need to
get to the underlying issue. This is the way criminal prosecutors and
others 3rd parties often work, but not when it's an administrator
dealing with his own aide. I would want to know why she did what she
did, so I could be a better supervisor, and for curiosilty toor. Was
she trying to screw up his chances to be president? She could have
gone to the White House with him, but I don't think that can happen now.
Same with the Port Authority guy, Barrici?, and the others who are
fired. And what good is screwing with Fort Lee if you don't come out
and tell the mayor of Fort Lee why you did it? Did they think the
voters would blame him, when the orders came from the Port Authority?

BTW, speaking of supervision and knowing or not knowing, I heard today
on C-Span that Oliver North, in a book written after Reagan was no
longer president, said that Reagan knew all about Iran-Contra from the
beginning. All about Iran and all about Contra, despite what Reagan
said. Why didn't this affect his image? The radio guy said because the
image was already set in people's minds by the time the book was
published, and it's hard to change it after that. I never even head
this before, but I wish my late step-father had heard it. He thought
Iran-Contra was worse than Watergate. I don't remember if he said what
he thought Reagan's role in it was.

Christie said he wanted to know what he had done wrong that would make
one think it is all right to lie to him, but he didn't say he wanted to
konw what he had done wrong that would make her think it was all right
to stall traffic in Fort Lee.

Yes, he said bad things about causing the traffic problem in Fort Lee,
but there were opportunities to say more when all he did is complain
that she(more than she?) had lied to him. And that's why some were
saying that he thinks he's the center of the story.

The left winger is making **** up. Christie did in fact say he fired
the woman "because she lied"

That is why Christie fired her. Not why she did it'. BobF said he
didn't ask why she did it, not why he fired her. Who are you saying
making something up? What?

and he lost confidence in some of his
staff.

I would too if they were lying to me. But lying, even to save one's
skin, I understand. What is worse is tying up traffic because of
personal pique.

Watch, I wouldn't hire her to sweep floors but she'll end up with a good
job working for the NJ or national Republican Party.

Now Bob, go see if there are any confederates hiding in the bushes.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Jan 2014 05:06:19 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

Actually he was a former US attorney, but your point is valid. He
went after and prosecuted a huge number of corrupt politicians in NJ.
It's hard to believe someone with his background and future ambitions
would be involved in such a stupid, pointless and childless action.

Children you want? Otherwise you have a point there.

It's hard to believe about the others too, of course, but not as hard. .

[...]

A few minutes ago, before I read this, I posted something similar to
about half the things you said.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article
,
DerbyDad03 wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/12/2014 3:58 PM, G. Troyer wrote:

Someone needs to toss that blubber ass into the street. That would be one
huge speed bump. His fat ass would slow more vehicles down, than any
amount of cones could.

I've noticed that the left engages often in
personal attacks, vitriol, and hatred.

Sounds like something krw might do. Does he lean left?

what do you mean "might do"?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I've noticed that the left engages often in
personal attacks, vitriol, and hatred.

Sounds like something krw might do. Does he lean left?

I'll vote that bread can be made from corn.

bread can be made from any number of grains. depending on your
definition of bread, a corn tortilla would qualify as bread, just as a
pita would

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
wrote:

On Sun, 12 Jan 2014 21:53:31 -0500, "G. Troyer"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Oren" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Jan 2014 20:49:45 -0500, "G. Troyer"
wrote:

om...
wrote:

[...]

and you are certainly an expert on how to squeal like a pig