Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default BridgeGate extends all the way to the top. Feds gettings involved

On Sun, 12 Jan 2014 14:58:33 -0500, "Robert Green"
wrote:

Don't be so naive! These clowns protect each other.

I am sure there was a deal struck along the lines of "$250K hush money if
you quit, Ms. Kelly, but $500K if you let Christie "fire" you so he can look
tough." Maybe even "$750K if you agree to take ALL the blame for him and
insist he had nothing to do with it."

The vultures have descended. Robert Green has the guilty *******, Gov.
Christie already on trial, so he can hurry up and find Mr. Christie
guilty before he hangs him. Not one single completed investigation;
written, verbal deposition statements, memos or interrogatories
answered.

Robert,

When you were a "beat reporter"; how did describe things? Oh, was it
filler for the deadline demanded by your superiors? Yeah that was the
way I recall how you say you reported.

Since having already declared Chistie guilty, should we also hang the
horse he rode in on?

I've run better reporters off the property, making sure they
understood arrest authority.