Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default BridgeGate extends all the way to the top. Feds gettings involved

On Sun, 12 Jan 2014 05:06:19 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Saturday, January 11, 2014 5:25:27 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 10:21:41 -0800 (PST), "

wrote:

clearly because Christy ordered it.

Because it clearly involves potential *crimes* and it would be

inappropriate for Christie to get involved in asking them questions

where they may have committed criminal acts. That's for law enforcement

and the legislature committee investigating what happened to do.

For him to get involved in that would be inappropriate and the lib

loons like you would then accuse him of being involved in a cover-up.

The Kook-Aid drinkers don't likely know Christie was a former NJ state

AG. He prosecuted many corruption cases. His LEO experience tells him

to refrain from any appearance of impropriety...

Snooki hates him

Actually he was a former US attorney, but your point is valid.

Yep, I had a premature postification.

He
went after and prosecuted a huge number of corrupt politicians in NJ.
It's hard to believe someone with his background and future ambitions
would be involved in such a stupid, pointless and childless action.
So much of this makes no sense. Christie says he didn't even know who
the mayor of Ft Lee was. Ft Lee is a small town, it's not like Newark,
no real significance. The mayor says no one asked him for his
endorsement of Christie. So, what exactly was anyone so ****ed about
that they wanted to retaliate?

That is a good question. Only thing possible is an employee acting
outside the scope of their responsibility and the administration's
policy.

And even the retaliation chosen makes no sense. They punished Republicans
and Democrats stuck
in traffic. And it's hard to imagine anyone in that traffic jam blaming the
mayor for a taffic backup due to closing lanes on the GW Bridge approach that
the mayor has nothing to do with. We still don't know how all this started
and I would not be surprised to find that there was some other motive
involved other than the mayor not endorsing Christie. Like those involved
had their own issue with him over some grudge. Also, if it was
over an endorsement that was never even asked for, then by now you
would think we'd have a long list of other Democrat mayors, etc talking
to reporters about how they has similar things done to them.

The liberal media is looking for something; no matter how minor.
Christie is a real threat to Hillary and they hate it.

I just realized, George W. Bush (GWB) nominated him to his DUSA
position and the George Washington Bridge (GWB) is the subject of this
"vast right conspiracy". The liberals should be able to find a nugget
in there some where G