Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Health of posters

On 1/26/2014 7:19 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Dang, I wish I was that young. Me and JH have been looking for a
young sober guy around 50 years of age to help us pull network and
electrical cable. I can't really climb ladders anymore but I can
teach someone how to install and service systems. The problem is
finding anyone who is sober. o_O

TDD

Sounds like you want a Mormon?

I've never had a beer or so much as a glass of wine in my life nor have
I taken any illegal drug in my life. I've never smoked anything legal or
illegal in my life. I don't even like taking the drugs prescribed to me
by doctors and I'm not a Mormon. I was a little mad scientist as a kid
and studied about all the poisons people were taking into their bodies.
I decided it was extremely stupid to poison yourself. The excuse of
everyone else has done it made as much sense to me as jumping off a
cliff because others have done it. o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/26/2014 10:04 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Sun, 26 Jan 2014 02:29:47 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

My friend LM who's at least 62-63 told me how depressed he was
becoming because of the pain his worn out knees were causing him
and a hopelessness was descending upon him because he's been able
to physically work hard all his life and I could hear in his voice
how he was sinking into depression. I told him how to beat it the
same way I did. Get mad and tell the depression monster that it's
not going to take you down and you'll beat that SOB. When I talked
with him again, he said my advice worked. When people give up and
stop fighting for their life, that's when they wither away and die.
^_^

TDD

I hope he saw a doctor as a lot of things can be done. I recently
had steroid shots in the knees and it made a huge difference, even if
it is only good for about 6 months.

He has been to an orthopedist but I'm not sure what the outcome of that
was but I know he got some elastic supports and he told me seemed to
help a bit but with the weather bouncing around he's almost in as much
pain as I'm in. The important thing is, he learned how to beat a real
killer that causes health problems to get much worse. o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/26/2014 8:59 AM, Bubba wrote:
I'd probably have skin cancer due to sun exposure but I wouldn't
have any heart problems. ^_^

Stop eating GMO-laced junk food and start eating unprocessed organic
food and your cardiovascular problems will go away.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caldwell_Esselstyn

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forks_Over_Knives

Or you can continue masking your heart problems with expensive
pharmaceuticals. Your choice. Your life.

That's a real nice sentiment but where do I get the money to pay the
higher price for non-factory farm produced organic food. I do have a
good deal in the fact that I can get pure real olive oil from an old
customer who has his own olive groves in Greece. If I get a chance, I
can get to the farmers market on the far side of the city but that
requires a lot of walking and unless I could get a scooter, it would be
difficult for me to obtain contented vegetables who are known by name by
the farmer who raised them. I go to small stores and use the shopping
cart as a walker. The small grocery store that is in my neighborhood has
a fair selection of vegetables but I don't know which
planet they were grown on. I do buy dead animals and parts of them there
but not that much. My pain level drops when I consume animal protein but
I don't buy that much and when I do it's mostly dead chickens. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote in news:lc5jk3
:

He has been to an orthopedist but I'm not sure what the outcome of that
was but I know he got some elastic supports and he told me seemed to
help a bit but with the weather bouncing around he's almost in as much
pain as I'm in. The important thing is, he learned how to beat a real
killer that causes health problems to get much worse. o_O

Hi Dufey,

I'm confused. In some of your posts you mention being "disabled" (on SSDI)
and in other posts you mention how you are still "pulling comm cables",
presumably for pay. How do you get SSDI while getting paid to work and
paying the IRS? (You do declare the income right?)

The reason I ask is that I would also like to get disability while working.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/27/2014 6:58 AM, Zaky Waky wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote in
news:lc5jk3 :

He has been to an orthopedist but I'm not sure what the outcome of
that was but I know he got some elastic supports and he told me
seemed to help a bit but with the weather bouncing around he's
almost in as much pain as I'm in. The important thing is, he
learned how to beat a real killer that causes health problems to
get much worse. o_O

Hi Dufey,

I'm confused. In some of your posts you mention being "disabled" (on
SSDI) and in other posts you mention how you are still "pulling comm
cables", presumably for pay. How do you get SSDI while getting paid
to work and paying the IRS? (You do declare the income right?)

The reason I ask is that I would also like to get disability while
working.

I don't get paid, I help my roommate with his business so I can get out
of the house and not die from inactivity. I may actually get out in the
field one or two days a month but I can do paperwork, order materials,
watch for bids online and plan jobs. JH can't operate the network cable
verifier which tests the frequency response of Cat-X network cables and
will produce a printout of the test results. When I go out and help JH,
it may take me a couple of weeks to recover from the outing and my
hospice nurse would scold me for exerting myself. I can't climb ladders
anymore or crawl around under things without paying a high price for the
activity. I've been on SSDI for less than a year and I spent over a
month total in the hospital last year. I could go out in the field and
supervise an able bodied person who can climb and crawl plus I could
instruct them in the proper way to do the job but I'll have to do it
from a chair or something to support me like my walker. When I was in my
50's I could climb like a monkey, now I just look like one. I don't live
to work, I work to live. I can teach a sober person who has less than a
genius level IQ to do a lot of different things if they're willing to
work at it. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote in
:

[...]

Ok, thanks. Glad to see that you are getting on and that your typing
skils seem fully functional. Hang in there.
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

You have to pass the law to find out what's in it. ^_^

You have to pass that log to know what's in it. I
know my shiess. It's nuttier than squirrel
schiess.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Health of posters rephrased

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

women have boobies

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Sounds like you want a Mormon?

I've never had a beer or so much as a glass of wine in my life nor have
I taken any illegal drug in my life. I've never smoked anything legal or
illegal in my life. I don't even like taking the drugs prescribed to me
by doctors and I'm not a Mormon. I was a little mad scientist as a kid
and studied about all the poisons people were taking into their bodies.
I decided it was extremely stupid to poison yourself. The excuse of
everyone else has done it made as much sense to me as jumping off a
cliff because others have done it. o_O

TDD

From what I know of your medical history (I don't
spend a lot of time remembering others medical
charts) you've got your share of aches and pains.
They might be a lot worse, if you'd been using
chemicals all your life.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

I've heard that some people who eat that new high
fructose corn syrup tend to fits of rage, and
random blast of anger, and NO IVE NEVER HAD ONE
OF THEM AND DONT YOU EVER REMIND ME AGAIN!!!!!!

They also tend to rambling, and forgetfulness.
Wow, that's a nice song on the radio. And now for
the next song, where did I put my car keys?

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

As hard of haring as I am, I'd probably find out
that you're very quiet, and I can't hear you.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/28/2014 07:01 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I've heard that some people who eat that new high
fructose corn syrup tend to fits of rage, and
random blast of anger, and NO IVE NEVER HAD ONE
OF THEM AND DONT YOU EVER REMIND ME AGAIN!!!!!!

They also tend to rambling, and forgetfulness.
Wow, that's a nice song on the radio. And now for
the next song, where did I put my car keys?

LOL! Reminds me of the "Twinkie Defence".
Turns out it was true.

http://smile.amazon.com/Never-Be-Sic.../dp/B004FN1SJ0

One day Raymond Francis, a chemist and a graduate of MIT, found himself in a hospital, battling for his life.
The diagnosis: acute chemical hepatitis, chronic fatigue, multiple chemical sensitivities, and several
autoimmune syndromes, causing him to suffer fatigue, dizziness, impaired memory, heart palpitations, diarrhea,
numbness, seizures and numerous other ailments.
Knowing death was imminent unless he took action, Francis decided to research solutions for his disease himself.
His findings and eventual recovery led him to conclude that almost all disease can be both prevented and reversed.

In "Never Be Sick Again", Francis presents a seminal work based on these findings - a revolutionary theory of
health and disease: there is only one disease (malfunctioning cells), only two causes of disease
(deficiency and toxicity), and six pathways to health and disease (nutrition, toxins, psychological, physical,
genetic, and medical).
This remarkable book answers the questions: What is health? What is disease? Why do people get sick?
How can disease be prevented? How can it be reversed? It will teach readers, in one easy lesson, an
entirely new way to look at health and disease - an approach that is easy to understand, yet so powerful
that they may, indeed, never have to be sick again.

Providing a basic understanding of health and disease, this book takes the mystery out of disease.
It provides readers, no matter what their present physical condition, a holistic approach to living that will empower them to get well - and stay well.

http://smile.amazon.com/Never-Be-Sic.../dp/B004FN1SJ0
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/28/2014 5:58 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Sounds like you want a Mormon?

I've never had a beer or so much as a glass of wine in my life nor
have I taken any illegal drug in my life. I've never smoked
anything legal or illegal in my life. I don't even like taking the
drugs prescribed to me by doctors and I'm not a Mormon. I was a
little mad scientist as a kid and studied about all the poisons
people were taking into their bodies. I decided it was extremely
stupid to poison yourself. The excuse of everyone else has done it
made as much sense to me as jumping off a cliff because others have
done it. o_O

TDD

From what I know of your medical history (I don't spend a lot of time
remembering others medical charts) you've got your share of aches and
pains. They might be a lot worse, if you'd been using chemicals all
your life.

I've outlived a lot of dopers. People I grew up with who lived the life
of booze, drugs, sex and rock and roll should have spent more time just
doing something natural like sex. Many of them didn't live long enough
to see their children grow into adulthood. I'm too danged ornery to die
right now, I wanna outlive my enemas. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/28/2014 6:02 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

[...]

I actually don't like noise. I can mute the online radio to watch a
YouTube link and forget to turn the radio back on and not notice because
I'm concentrating on reading and typing. I suppose the voices in my head
are enough for me? JH on the other hand, can't function without noise.
He must have a radio on or make his own noise. o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/27/2014 8:48 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

women have boobies

Why would want to snip their boobies? O_o

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jason posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

[...]

Does this book mention enemas? Seems full of
schiess

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

enemas

Rule of enemas: High, Hot & Hellava lot!

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

I actually don't like noise. I can mute the online radio to watch a
YouTube link and forget to turn the radio back on and not notice because
I'm concentrating on reading and typing. I suppose the voices in my head
are enough for me? JH on the other hand, can't function without noise.
He must have a radio on or make his own noise. o_O

TDD

I hope it's not the noise of passing gas...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/28/2014 8:05 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

enemas

Rule of enemas: High, Hot & Hellava lot!

The problem I have with my enemas is that they really get up my ass. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/28/2014 8:07 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

I actually don't like noise. I can mute the online radio to watch a
YouTube link and forget to turn the radio back on and not notice
because I'm concentrating on reading and typing. I suppose the
voices in my head are enough for me? JH on the other hand, can't
function without noise. He must have a radio on or make his own
noise. o_O

TDD

I hope it's not the noise of passing gas...

There was quite a bit of it from me last week. The pressure and velocity
was so high, that the odoriferous experience was very painful. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

enemas

Rule of enemas: High, Hot & Hellava lot!

The problem I have with my enemas is that they really get up my ass. ^_^

TDD

This is a G rated list, we have women and
children. We don't need all this s....

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Stormin Mormon wrote:
enemas

Rule of enemas: High, Hot & Hellava lot!

The problem I have with my enemas is that they really get up my ass. ^_^

TDD

This is a G rated list, we have women and
children. We don't need all this s....

Do you really think women don't know about enemas? As I understand it,
they are (or used to be) standard prep before childbirth.

Women defecate, too.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/29/2014 9:39 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
This is a G rated list, we have women and
children. We don't need all this s....

Do you really think women don't know about enemas? As I understand it,
they are (or used to be) standard prep before childbirth.

Women defecate, too.

Cindy Hamilton

Oh gosh, I'm not sure my poor brain can handle
all of this. What will they think of, next?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/29/2014 9:01 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/29/2014 9:39 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
This is a G rated list, we have women and children. We don't need
all this s....

Do you really think women don't know about enemas? As I understand
it, they are (or used to be) standard prep before childbirth.

Women defecate, too.

Cindy Hamilton

Oh gosh, I'm not sure my poor brain can handle all of this. What will
they think of, next?

I think someone missed the play on words and the homonymous like word
joke. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/29/2014 8:39 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
In article , Stormin Mormon
enemas

Rule of enemas: High, Hot & Hellava lot!

The problem I have with my enemas is that they really get up my
ass. ^_^

TDD

This is a G rated list, we have women and children. We don't need
all this s....

Do you really think women don't know about enemas? As I understand
it, they are (or used to be) standard prep before childbirth.

Women defecate, too.

Cindy Hamilton

Of course women defecate, they just don't fart. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxxsP7VWVN8

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 1/28/2014 8:05 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

enemas

Rule of enemas: High, Hot & Hellava lot!

The problem I have with my enemas is that they really get up my ass. ^_^

TDD

Sometimes you just need your head cleared...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 1/28/2014 8:07 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

I actually don't like noise. I can mute the online radio to watch a
YouTube link and forget to turn the radio back on and not notice
because I'm concentrating on reading and typing. I suppose the
voices in my head are enough for me? JH on the other hand, can't
function without noise. He must have a radio on or make his own
noise. o_O

TDD

I hope it's not the noise of passing gas...

There was quite a bit of it from me last week. The pressure and velocity
was so high, that the odoriferous experience was very painful. ^_^

TDD

Your voice has changed but your breath smells the
same.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Cindy Hamilton posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Do you really think women don't know about enemas? As I understand it,
they are (or used to be) standard prep before childbirth.

Women defecate, too.

Cindy Hamilton

I have really improved my character over the
years. self-improvement really does work.

In the past I would have asked if you would post
nude pix of yourself.

Oh, don't worry about the the Stumped Moron. He's
been around a long time and hasn't learned
anything in that time. I believe he is just a
troll but you decide for yourself.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/29/2014 6:30 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 1/28/2014 8:05 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

enemas

Rule of enemas: High, Hot & Hellava lot!

The problem I have with my enemas is that they really get up my
ass. ^_^

TDD

Sometimes you just need your head cleared...

You fill until it comes out your ears. ^_^

TDD

One of your regular posters Dragon Slayer UK diy 0 April 11th 08 09:01 PM
not seeing some posters Dave UK diy 4 August 29th 06 10:43 PM
Google Posters EricP UK diy 54 June 8th 06 08:35 PM
Posters with VCF attachments Gunner Metalworking 2 February 10th 05 10:19 AM
Thanks to past posters Jaubert Home Ownership 2 August 31st 04 03:19 PM