Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Health of posters

On 1/28/2014 5:58 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Sounds like you want a Mormon?

I've never had a beer or so much as a glass of wine in my life nor
have I taken any illegal drug in my life. I've never smoked
anything legal or illegal in my life. I don't even like taking the
drugs prescribed to me by doctors and I'm not a Mormon. I was a
little mad scientist as a kid and studied about all the poisons
people were taking into their bodies. I decided it was extremely
stupid to poison yourself. The excuse of everyone else has done it
made as much sense to me as jumping off a cliff because others have
done it. o_O

TDD

From what I know of your medical history (I don't spend a lot of time
remembering others medical charts) you've got your share of aches and
pains. They might be a lot worse, if you'd been using chemicals all
your life.

I've outlived a lot of dopers. People I grew up with who lived the life
of booze, drugs, sex and rock and roll should have spent more time just
doing something natural like sex. Many of them didn't live long enough
to see their children grow into adulthood. I'm too danged ornery to die
right now, I wanna outlive my enemas. ^_^

TDD